Super Contributor

I just got this email.  It's says it's a TSV pre-order, but the page doesn't mention that at all. Nor does the Insider mention any lasers as TSV's.

Screenshot_2016-07-19-18-46-41-1.png

Honored Contributor

Re: More laser lights coming

[ Edited ]

Light Up the Night

Maybe people that didn't get the email can click on this. Sometimes it work, sometimes not.

Honored Contributor

Are these like the Bliss Lights we've seen before?  As I recall, one problem that people reported is that they were stolen from their yards.

Regular Contributor

I am not going to fall for these new laser lights. I have the red and green Bliss lights. I think I have both for 3 years now. The red still seems as vibrant as the first time it was turned on but the green is dimming and it will be a matter of time before it doesn't light at all. They were in the $200 range too when they first came out. I get suckered into getting all these types of projectors with the lasers or scenes and they either don't work well or have a very short life.

Honored Contributor

Looks like bugs crawling all over the house.  Is this supposed to be attractive?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Looks like bugs crawling all over the house.  Is this supposed to be attractive?

@Kachina624 Only if you're a hungry spider.

Super Contributor

@ValuSkr

The only difference I could tell was that this one offers 2 colors in one "light", and it has 7 different motions.  

From being stolen, to destroyed by hoodlums seems to be a trend among outdoor decorations. It's got me to where I don't want to spend time or money on decorating nowadays. Growing up in wanted to be like Clark Griswold, now I'd rather just admire lights as I ride through town. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I live in a neighborhood with narrow lots. The houses are too close together to use these types of lights without intruding on your neighbors. Transom windows would make it impossible to block out all the dancing dots. I would go crazy. Thankfully my neighbors have shown mercy.

Eta: the price has really fallen on these laser lights, so I expect more folks will be buying. It will be like living inside a disco ball.

Esteemed Contributor

Many neighborhoods in our area had their lights stolen or broken.....Smiley Sad

Regular Contributor

Personally I don't get the draw of these things. To me its not enhancing holiday anything, just looks cheap. Just me only, I don't understand how these are popular.