Honored Contributor

I am enjoying my new plaid table throw from Pottery Barn.  They call it "Newton Plaid."   My bunnies are, too.

The little lights are supposed to be acorns.  From amazon.

DSCN0832 (2).JPG

DSCN0834 (3).JPG

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Harvest decor goes so much better than Christmas colors with most home interiors.

Honored Contributor

Just delightful, so artistic, inviting and fun, @GingerPeach!   I love that you have imaginatively included your bunnies in your fesitve harvest tableau.  Why confine something as universally appealing as a bunny to springtime only?

That plaid also is scrumptious.

Honored Contributor

My bunnies become distraught when they are not the center of attention, @Oznell  Woman LOL

It just doesn't do to have upset bunnies in the home.

I do find them capable of holding their own in any season, however, so it's to my advantage to let them take center stage.

Esteemed Contributor

Everything looks so nice !

Honored Contributor

Very nicely done @GingerPeach.  Love your non-traditional color scheme.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

You mean the flowers as non-traditional colors, @Kachina624 ?

I try to find stuff that they go with, at least somewhat.  My main decor "thing" has become finding stuff that looks OK with what I already have!

The flowers sit on my dining table all year long.  The only time they aren't there is when I put out my "forest of trees" around Christmastime.  

Honored Contributor

I really like your Newton Plaid table throw. Very pretty with all your decorations. Love your baskt of flowers. It's nice to have all the color to look at daily.

I have a wooden fruit bowl with wooden fruit in it on my table. It was my mom's. Dad got it overseas when he was in the Air Force.

Respected Contributor

your harvest table looks so nice, and i love the bunnies! 

Trusted Contributor

Loving the acorn lights and have put them in my cart at A.  Thanks for the suggestion!

I had an idea to make my own table runner using burlap and purchased some at Walmart and the odor was horrid.  I washed 3x and put out on the clothesline for 24 hours Burlap went in the garbage, back to the drawing board!  

If anyone can recommend a burlap I would appreciate it.  I have Googled and even though some have good reviews the same items have negative comments on the odor.