Honored Contributor

Re: More Fall Decor Pictures.

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo  Here is a picture of my rooster and how I displayed him last Fall.  He is always in the same spot, which is on the island directly across from my work area, but without decor around him, until Christmas, then he moves to hibernation until SDSCF2037.JPGspring

@mousiegirlOh, I love him.  Be sure to pack him well when you ship him to Mo.  lol   Seriously, he is beautiful and I would use him year round too.  He will work for all seasons, I think.  I have that large Home Interiors rooster and I keep him out year round.  I don't remember if he was sold for a certain holiday or not.

Honored Contributor

100_3357.jpg

Boiled wool pumpkins in basket.100_3355.jpg

Anyone remember when Thomas Pacconi brought these Pilgrims to QVC?  I just found them packed away.100_3345.jpg

Wood Brown House Lantern from P1.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo  Here is a picture of my rooster and how I displayed him last Fall.  He is always in the same spot, which is on the island directly across from my work area, but without decor around him, until Christmas, then he moves to hibernation until SDSCF2037.JPGspring

@mousiegirlOh, I love him.  Be sure to pack him well when you ship him to Mo.  lol   Seriously, he is beautiful and I would use him year round too.  He will work for all seasons, I think.  I have that large Home Interiors rooster and I keep him out year round.  I don't remember if he was sold for a certain holiday or not.

@lucymo  Do you have a picture?  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

Very pretty and thanks for sharing @lucymo

I haven't had the time to go through what harvest items I want to bring up from downstairs yet. I will start decorating in a few weeks. All I know is I have a lot of fall and recently bought more fall items at Pier1 and from Valerie. 

@BabyYodaI'm about ready to start on the lanterns for the porches and maybe inside.   I'm about finished and I've done a lot.  I won't have much time to do in a couple of weeks so working on it now. I start decorating for Christmas around November 1st so I do fall early too.

I have more new items for Christmas than Fall but I did buy several fall garlands. 

@lucymo I enjoyed looking at your additional photos you posted. You certainly have a great decorating eye! Everything looks great. Love the Thomas P items and the Pier1 house lantern filled with those pumpkins and fall items. 

Honored Contributor

100_3359.jpg

@mousiegirlHere is a picture of the Home Interiors Rooster.  He's about 17-18" tall.  He stays out all year somewhere.

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

Very pretty and thanks for sharing @lucymo

I haven't had the time to go through what harvest items I want to bring up from downstairs yet. I will start decorating in a few weeks. All I know is I have a lot of fall and recently bought more fall items at Pier1 and from Valerie. 

@BabyYodaI'm about ready to start on the lanterns for the porches and maybe inside.   I'm about finished and I've done a lot.  I won't have much time to do in a couple of weeks so working on it now. I start decorating for Christmas around November 1st so I do fall early too.

I have more new items for Christmas than Fall but I did buy several fall garlands. 

@lucymo I enjoyed looking at your additional photos you posted. You certainly have a great decorating eye! Everything looks great. Love the Thomas P items and the Pier1 house lantern filled with those pumpkins and fall items. 

@BabyYoda  Thank you and I'm glad you enjoyed them.  I'm trying to inspire everyone to get going on their decorating.  LOL

Respected Contributor

@lucymo  all your pictures are lovely.....very inspiring. Don't you just love Fall?

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

@lucymo  all your pictures are lovely.....very inspiring. Don't you just love Fall?

@Regal Bee Yes, I do love fall.  I'm not happy that winter comes right behind it but  that's lifes little bumps in the road.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

100_3359.jpg

@mousiegirlHere is a picture of the Home Interiors Rooster.  He's about 17-18" tall.  He stays out all year somewhere.

@lucymo  Wow, a big fellow, and beautiful.  You are safe, lol, blue doesn't fit in around here.  I love his posture and beak open, as it should be since roosters use their voices 24/7, at least in this area.

Thank you for posting the picture. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

100_3359.jpg

@lucymo  Wow, a big fellow, and beautiful.  You are safe, lol, blue doesn't fit in around here.  I love his posture and beak open, as it should be since roosters use their voices 24/7, at least in this area.

Thank you for posting the picture. Smiley Happy

@mousiegirlI don't use blue either but since he has other colors I don't mind.  I've had him for years.