Respected Contributor
Yes. There is a swan planter that Valerie offered earlier this year. I so wanted the one in bronze as it reminded me of something similar my mom had but broke. I don’t know why I didn’t buy it, perhaps I was hoping for a free shipping day or something. Maybe it was available at a time when I had other expenses. But now I’m kicking myself for not getting it. It wasn’t expensive.
Respected Contributor

@Mary Bailey  I saw a pair of resin witch boots at Home Goods last week for $19.99.  I picked them up and almost put them in my cart, but saw a lot of other things that I wanted to look at and forgot to go back to them.  They were all black with black glitter on parts of the boots.  Very cute, but I had no where to put or store them. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I saw a beautiful wreath in At Home last week.  We don't have in my area ...I didn't feel like carrying it with all the other stuff flying home.  And  not bringing home jersey tomatos & corn ...

Now I wish I had!

@homedecor1- OT, but I left south Jersey in 1988 and I still have never had white corn like I did there!

Esteemed Contributor

These decorative 3D ceramic fruit plates were selling out, I think, around the time I first took notice of Valerie's collection on QVC.  I have regretted not getting to buy at least a couple of them ever since.  I will sometimes check ebay, but have not yet seen any reappear.   They would be perfect for my old kitchen:

Screenshot_2018-08-26 Handpainted Fruit Embossed Ceramic Plate with Ribbon by Valerie — QVC com.pngScreenshot_2018-08-26 Handpainted Fruit Embossed Ceramic Plate with Ribbon by Valerie2 — QVC com.pngScreenshot_2018-08-26 Handpainted Fruit Embossed Ceramic Plate with Ribbon by Valerie3— QVC com.pngScreenshot_2018-08-26 Handpainted Fruit Embossed Ceramic Plate with Ribbon by Valerie4— QVC com.png

I was able to get this similar one which Valerie brought in a later collection.  It is on a kitchen wall and I really like it, but I would've liked the fruit plates much better.  Oh well. 

Screenshot_2018-08-26 Handpainted Embossed Floral Ceramic Plate with Ribbon by Valerie4 — QVC com.png

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

These decorative 3D ceramic fruit plates were selling out, I think, around the time I first took notice of Valerie's collection on QVC.  I have regretted not getting to buy at least a couple of them ever since.  I will sometimes check ebay, but have not yet seen any reappear.   They would be perfect for my old kitchen:

Screenshot_2018-08-26 Handpainted Fruit Embossed Ceramic Plate with Ribbon by Valerie — QVC com.pngScreenshot_2018-08-26 Handpainted Fruit Embossed Ceramic Plate with Ribbon by Valerie2 — QVC com.pngScreenshot_2018-08-26 Handpainted Fruit Embossed Ceramic Plate with Ribbon by Valerie3— QVC com.pngScreenshot_2018-08-26 Handpainted Fruit Embossed Ceramic Plate with Ribbon by Valerie4— QVC com.png

I was able to get this similar one which Valerie brought in a later collection.  It is on a kitchen wall and I really like it, but I would've liked the fruit plates much better.  Oh well. 

Screenshot_2018-08-26 Handpainted Embossed Floral Ceramic Plate with Ribbon by Valerie4 — QVC com.png

@SHOPR  I think the reason I didn't buy these is because eons ago, I bought similar on a trip to Canada to see relatives, Aunt and Uncle had a store, so stocked up, don't know where they are now, stashed somewhere.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Missed opportunities

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl, If you ever happen across your stashed plates and find them to be very similar to these by Valerie, and if you decide to part with them, give me a shout out, please!  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Missed opportunities

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl, If you ever happen across your stashed plates and find them to be very similar to these by Valerie, and if you decide to part with them, give me a shout out, please!  Woman LOL

@SHOPR  Actually, they aren't plates, but a smaller item.  By the way ebay has this, etc.

Respected Contributor

@Mary Bailey  So I'm what seems to be my weekly trek to Home Goods today and the witch boots were still there, and just $16.99.  If you are near a Home Goods, and maybe even a TJMaxx or Marshalls, you might be able to find them.  

thumbnail (1).jpg

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl, Wow those fruit plates are pretty.  I would like the orange plate, maybe.  I'm typing and browsing on my phone, so seeing small photos, but I think I saw some sloppy painting on a couple of the orange plates I looked at on ebay.  I will look closer tomorrow on my computer.  Thank you!

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR not that Valerie doesn't have wonderful things now but weren't her pieces special when she started and soon after?  I love your plates, they look well made and colors are great.

Remember her candle "cakes" on pedestals?  I still think of those.  And the ceramic buffet set on a stand with ribbons woven through.