Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda  Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the trays. I really like mine and think they are especially nice for the price.  I got gold and they are more of a flat camel color but that works for me as I already have the brighter gold trays in a different style.

Respected Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@BabyYoda  Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the trays. I really like mine and think they are especially nice for the price.  I got gold and they are more of a flat camel color but that works for me as I already have the brighter gold trays in a different style.

Hi @lucymo My box arrived and I opened up the box and both trays are keepers. They are a flat brushed silver which I like. I cleaned the mirrors and already put them out on my furniture. The round one is the same one I saw in gold at tjmaxx. This was a very good deal and I will use them in my decor year round. So glad to hear you love your gold one. The square one is huge but I put it on the bottom shelf of my side table and it looks great. For the round tray I will be getting some garland to put in it with my hurricane. 

I was even even thinking the square one is perfect to serve drinks and snacks when I have guests as the metal comes up high all the way around it. They are substantial trays. 

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

Hi @lucymo My box arrived and I opened up the box and both trays are keepers. They are a flat brushed silver which I like. I cleaned the mirrors and already put them out on my furniture. The round one is the same one I saw in gold at tjmaxx. This was a very good deal and I will use them in my decor year round. So glad to hear you love your gold one. The square one is huge but I put it on the bottom shelf of my side table and it looks great. For the round tray I will be getting some garland to put in it with my hurricane. 

I was even even thinking the square one is perfect to serve drinks and snacks when I have guests as the metal comes up high all the way around it. They are substantial trays. 

@BabyYoda  I'm so glad that you are pleased with your trays too.  I love trays and have several and always go check out Zulily looking for more that I like.  I bought a gold square one at TJMaxx and it is really big too.  I'll use that one for serving too. 

I love that we got our trays at such a good price.  I can't justify paying $80+ for a tray.  I like that I can buy another tray if I find one that I like without breaking the bank.

Enjoy your new trays and if you see more that you love, tag me.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@BabyYoda  I'm so glad that you are pleased with your trays too.  I love trays and have several and always go check out Zulily looking for more that I like.  I bought a gold square one at TJMaxx and it is really big too.  I'll use that one for serving too. 

I love that we got our trays at such a good price.  I can't justify paying $80+ for a tray.  I like that I can buy another tray if I find one that I like without breaking the bank.

Enjoy your new trays and if you see more that you love, tag me.  Smiley Happy

@lucymo I will definitely let you know if I come across any great deals on pretty trays. Our trays were a great value. I was in Tuesday Morning yesterday and I was disappointed in their selection of Easter items. The store is so messy and the quality of the items is poor. They had many trays and one I liked but went I turned it over there was a defect so back it went on the shelf.