Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda  I got an email that my mirrored tray had shipped from Zulily by Fed EX.  I was surprised because they had said 13-16 days but not nearly that long now.

Respected Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@BabyYoda  I got an email that my mirrored tray had shipped from Zulily by Fed EX.  I was surprised because they had said 13-16 days but not nearly that long now.

@lucymo Wow that is fast. That is exciting yours is on the way to you! Can't wait to hear your review. My 2 silver trays as still in transit to zulily as I just checked on my account. 

Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Thanks for prompting me to begin looking for mirrored trays!  Can be used anywhere, even on dining room table, maybe to feature an assortment of small candles (preferably flameless).    I do believe that I saw (online) a mirrored tray at World Market last year or so ago.  Didn't know what I would use it (for) at the time; and now I wish that I would have bought it (on sale, too). 

@ROMARY   I hope you find what you love in trays.  I love them too, just work in any room of the house.  I use them for bathroom too, beautiful as perfume or other essentials.  Also, I have a green plant on one and it looks so pretty.  Please post back if you find some lovely ones and share where, if you would.

Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

I was searching high and low to put my Philosophy on a Silver Tray with a mirror base, I looked everywhere, now granted this was about 4 years ago, I went into a local Antique Store and I found exactly what I was looking for, and the price $4.00, with about 1/2 hour of cleaning it looked brand new!

I like to check out Thrift Stores as well, one person's junk is another person's treasure!

@CareBears  Thank you for reminding us about the thrift stores.  I love to look in those but haven't been going lately.

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped@Snowpuppy@BabyYoda and others looking for trays. I received my round mirrored tray from Zulily today.  It is a very nice tray and especially for the price.  It's plenty large for serving and for vignettes to just look pretty.  It was very well packed and box was clean and and in great shape. I'm very satisfied with this purchase. @BabyYoda  I hope your trays come in soon and are just what you are hoping for.

Respected Contributor

@lucymo glad you are happy with your new tray!! enjoy the many ways you can use it.  I just got the email they shipped out to me so once I receive them I will post my review. 

Did you see the wall mirror Valerie used on her set is available for sale here? Very expensive. There is an odd and end store near me that sells similar wall mirrors for $75-150. I like decorating with mirrors on my tables and furniture and walls. So many ways to use them for decorating and I have wanted a mirrored tray for a long time. 

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

@lucymo glad you are happy with your new tray!! enjoy the many ways you can use it.  I just got the email they shipped out to me so once I receive them I will post my review. 

Did you see the wall mirror Valerie used on her set is available for sale here? Very expensive. There is an odd and end store near me that sells similar wall mirrors for $75-150. I like decorating with mirrors on my tables and furniture and walls. So many ways to use them for decorating and I have wanted a mirrored tray for a long time. 

@BabyYoda  Hope your mirrors will arrive soon.  I believe they were shipped Sure Post by Fed Ex.

I did see the wall mirrors on Valerie's set.  That's just more money than I want to spend for them though.  Sometimes Valerie's items are just  too expensive for me and I suspect I would still think so after I got it.

Esteemed Contributor

I was looking for a mirrored tray to hold candlestick and couldn't find one I liked.  I went to Walmart and bought a bronze painted framed mirror and used that instead.  $7.99 later, it's beautiful!

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

I was looking for a mirrored tray to hold candlestick and couldn't find one I liked.  I went to Walmart and bought a bronze painted framed mirror and used that instead.  $7.99 later, it's beautiful!

@MyGirlsMom  You just never know what you will find at Walmart, do you?   I love that we can find uses for items that aren't expensive but look beautiful and fill the need just fine.  Thanks for sharing your find with us.

Respected Contributor

My zulily order should be here today. It is out for delivery. I will post my reviews once I get them.