Honored Contributor

Those of you looking for mirrored trays similiar to Valerie's are at Zulily for under $25, 15" and 16", square and round.  Just type in "mirrored trays" in the search box and hit enter.

Silver Round Mirror Tray

This is one of the silver ones.

Respected Contributor

@lucymo, not only do I want to thank you for the heads up on the trays, I want to thank you for educating me here. Seems I've been an idiot for far too long. HA!  I would type an item into the search bar and then I did not know I had to hit enter to get it to do the search. Duh! Couldn't figure out how to get it to work. Dumb, but true!

Thanks again! 

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped  I think a lot of us had to learn that you have to hit enter for the search to work so don't feel like you're the only one.   I mentioned that as I've seen others who didn't know that you needed to do that. 

You're welcome for the H/U on the trays. I ordered a round one in the gold frame as I found a square one at TJMaxx for $22 and it's 16" and plenty large to use for serving or for vignettes.  Zulily has a lot of other trays too besides the mirrored ones.  I just typed trays in the search box and they have a lot of them in different finishes and colors.  I love trays.  Remember to check for when the items will ship.  I think the trays are up to 11 or 13 days, I forgot which.  So we will wait awhile for delivery but I don't have to have it right now.

Respected Contributor

Thanks @lucymo for the heads up! I bought 2 silver trays. The large square one and the circle one. I only see the gold trays at my local tjmaxx. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think the vintage trays would be an awesome find for shabby chic decor. Paired with a dresser scarf, how feminine!

My grandmother had a mirrored perfume tray on her dresser with perfume bottles and atomizers. 

Honored Contributor

@Snowpuppy wrote:

I think the vintage trays would be an awesome find for shabby chic decor. Paired with a dresser scarf, how feminine!

My grandmother had a mirrored perfume tray on her dresser with perfume bottles and atomizers. 

@Snowpuppy  I bought one of those oval dresser mirrors with the lacy metal frame at a Flea Market here in town a few years ago.  I also found a very small one and not sure what it's use was at the time, maybe rings and jewelry.

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

Thanks @lucymo for the heads up! I bought 2 silver trays. The large square one and the circle one. I only see the gold trays at my local tjmaxx. 

@BabyYoda  I did get the gold tray at TJ Maxx.  I'm not a silver person most of the time.  But, I was glad to see that Zulily offered a choice of silver or gold.  I hope we love our trays.

Respected Contributor

Re: Mirrored Trays

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@BabyYoda  I did get the gold tray at TJ Maxx.  I'm not a silver person most of the time.  But, I was glad to see that Zulily offered a choice of silver or gold.  I hope we love our trays.

@lucymo That's great you already have the gold one from TJ max. I can't wait to get them. I have the perfect spot for each one. We will have to be patient until they arrive. Lol

Honored Contributor

Thanks for prompting me to begin looking for mirrored trays!  Can be used anywhere, even on dining room table, maybe to feature an assortment of small candles (preferably flameless).    I do believe that I saw (online) a mirrored tray at World Market last year or so ago.  Didn't know what I would use it (for) at the time; and now I wish that I would have bought it (on sale, too). 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

I was searching high and low to put my Philosophy on a Silver Tray with a mirror base, I looked everywhere, now granted this was about 4 years ago, I went into a local Antique Store and I found exactly what I was looking for, and the price $4.00, with about 1/2 hour of cleaning it looked brand new!

I like to check out Thrift Stores as well, one person's junk is another person's treasure!