Trusted Contributor

tree.jpg

I scored this metal tree in a champagne color yesterday at the Christmas tree shop.  It lights up and goes perfectly with Valerie's reindeer in the champagne.  It's 13" tall.  Looks so nice with the reindeer! 

Trusted Contributor

That's very pretty.  For those interested in cone trees, I think I spied another hidden, upcoming offering from QVC in a product video yesterday.  About a month ago, I spotted the oversized, Kringle Express Lit finials in the background of a prerecorded video during a Home Reflections presentation, and they ended up being made available a few weeks later.  Here is a similar situation where I was watching the presentation for H210087 and spotted what looks like new cone trees covered in pearl strands.  If you go to the product page and fast forward the video presentation to 3:57, you'll see them.  

Trusted Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

That's very pretty.  For those interested in cone trees, I think I spied another hidden, upcoming offering from QVC in a product video yesterday.  About a month ago, I spotted the oversized, Kringle Express Lit finials in the background of a prerecorded video during a Home Reflections presentation, and they ended up being made available a few weeks later.  Here is a similar situation where I was watching the presentation for H210087 and spotted what looks like new cone trees covered in pearl strands.  If you go to the product page and fast forward the video presentation to 3:57, you'll see them.  

Ooo I just watched the video and saw the pearl trees.  Very, very pretty!  Thanks for the tip! 

Respected Contributor
Great eye for detail @RazorSharp. Those pearl cones look great. I want them now.
Respected Contributor
Very pretty gold cone tree @LdyBugz. I can see this going with many gold pieces at Christmas.
Trusted Contributor

@BabyYoda Thanks! It'll be interesting to see what colors these pearl trees come in.  I think the "Pearl" choice shown will probably be the most elegant.  I imagine they'll come in at least red and silver, too, but I'm not sure if this design really lends itself to a wide variety of colors.  I think that the darker the color, the less that you'll see the depth and texture.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Metallic Trees

[ Edited ]

Thanks @BabyYoda.  They also had it in silver and a slightly smaller size, too.   The only drawback is that it takes a button battery so who knows how long it will last.  But even unlit I love it!

Trusted Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

@BabyYoda Thanks! It'll be interesting to see what colors these pearl trees come in.  I think the "Pearl" choice shown will probably be the most elegant.  I imagine they'll come in at least red and silver, too, but I'm not sure if this design really lends itself to a wide variety of colors.  I think that the darker the color, the less that you'll see the depth and texture.  

I agree that the white pearl would be the most elegant.  Can't wait to see a presentation!

Respected Contributor
Ok so we have to keep an eye out for when these new pearl cones will be available as I think the cream/white ones shown in the video will be the prettiest. I have been looking for a few white pieces for a little nook area I am decorating. I love hearing about new holiday decor.
Trusted Contributor

@RazorSharp - I barely look at the backgrounds anymore because it seemed like all the neat stuff was props, not availabe for sale.  Remember the large silver artichoke finial?  Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  Then we can BOLO.