Contributor

Merry Christmas

[ Edited ]

I have It’s a Wonderful Life on, as I have every Christmas for the last two years. I love George Bailey. I can see what Mary saw in him.

As always, I’m going to eat ham for Christmas. I still have gifts to open, believe it or not. I only opened two so far. The first gift I opened was from my aunt. She gave me a genuine pearl bracelet. Another aunt gave me gloves. They’ll be good for avoiding touching surfaces directly in public. I wished them a merry Christmas. My uncle in Florida sent me a Christmas Facebook message, and I told him merry Christmas back.

My mom loves the Central Park obelisk bookmark and planner I got her.

Honored Contributor

My husband I haven't found time to open presents. He suggested we do it New Years Eve. I might just whip up a batch of ice cream drinks and take him up on that.

Honored Contributor

We couldn't celebrate with our DS's family today.  Our DILove has been sick and they just learned it is covid, not the flu.  We're holding off.

Contributor

Re: Merry Christmas

[ Edited ]

Wow. Must be so frustrating having Christmas plans ruined by sickness, especially COVID.

I just opened a ham summer sausage and ham links from my grandmother. I love them so much! They’ve become a seasonal treat I look forward to.

As usual, I loved the ham that was prepared at home for Christmas dinner. A treasured family tradition I’ll keep forever. Still more presents to be opened!

I am in love with the pearl bracelet. It looks so elegant and fashionable, Ivanka Trump style. I am so grateful for how this Christmas has turned out!

Honored Contributor

@ijohnbaptiste 

See the 3 gray dots in the upper corner of your completed post?  If you click on those dots you can edit your post as well as several other choices.

Merry Christmas.