Esteemed Contributor

Mary Nelson from the Lincoln Tunnel - WHAT??

Just started watching the QVC 2 Organized options. It's Mary Nelson sounding like she is broadcasting from the Lincoln Tunnel. Are they serious. Going to bed now and will look at the items tomorrow. Please QVC, start spending some money!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Mary Nelson from the Lincoln Tunnel - WHAT??

[ Edited ]

They do need to get acoustics fixed, but it's nice to see her return.  

Here are Mary's boys.

Mary's dogs.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Obviously she is in a room with very little furniture or items in the room...plus, she's so close to the screen it's hard to watch...she is glued there maybe if she was more animated OR had the product to show like they do with other shows it would certainly be better & easier to watch😉

thank you @PA Mom-mom I kept thinking this host looked "familiar" ..now I remember her 🙂

Good night good dreams🌷

Esteemed Contributor

I agree...it was awful..

Regular Contributor

it was awful

Trusted Contributor

I saw last night's presentation this morning.

Although I am SO happy to see her back, I think they do need to fix up how she is broadcasting a bit.

Yes, too much of an echo (or something like that) and too close. I'm assuming she's doing this mostly or completely on her own.  I do think some of the other vendors have crew members there helping them out, especially ones who live in or near the PA area.  I have a feeling Mary is on her own for each show.

Her show format is still new.  Hopefully they will use her last few shows as a way to make the experience better.  I do like her a lot and I hope she can continue to stay on with QVC in some capacity.

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

They do need to get acoustics fixed, but it's nice to see her return.  

Here are Mary's boys.

Mary's dogs.jpg

@Foxxee 

What cute pups!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”