Respected Contributor

Martha Stewart’s polar bears ❤️

[ Edited ]

Martha Stewart's polar bears🥰 ...Love them ! Arrived in perfect condition, so cute. There are silver lurex threads throughout their fur that sparkles like snow, especially at night ! Gorgeous!

AA01B64D-9F47-403F-96B0-34BF18AF0A14.png

Honored Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart’s polar bears ❤️

These bears have been sold all over, not Martha's, for years now.  The first I bought at Grandinroad and they had the grey scarves, but I removed them.  I have bought them at many places, all different poses, some with a baby on the back of the mom, a large standing with red scarf looking up at the tree, all of them are around my 9' white flocked tree in my red room which is always Christmas, never take the decor down there, my room, so no one else sees it.

I am glad your bears arrived in good condition.  It looks as if one bear is on a stand, none of mine are.  Some are sitting, standing, laying down, or on all fours, different sizes.

Honored Contributor

@Azcowgirl 

Glad you loved them, they're too cute!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl @Yes I had seen the Grandin rd. bears and penguins also for a while now. I have the penguins. These bears I think are larger than the G.R. Ones.  Maybe not, anyway maybe they all originate from the same manufacturer.
These are not on a stand of any kind. They will join my penguins and other polars .....🥰 I put red scarves on mine too 😉

Your Christmas room sounds so fun ! Good place to go when you need a 😊.

Trusted Contributor

Love seeing positive posts.  

Glad you got the bears and love them.  Pretty cute in that red truck.

Honored Contributor

VERY CUTE! ENJOY THEM! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

When I saw these presented I thought they were so cute! Glad you got them and love them!
Super Contributor

@Azcowgirl Love these!💜

Trusted Contributor

They are precious, enjoy.
Honored Contributor

@Azcowgirl   I have a woodsy/forest tree in the rec room with buffalo check skirt, pillows, etc., so when I came across this at zulily last year, had to have it to go under the tree.