@Marsha2003 wrote:

@itsmetoo wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

I missed out on the Willow pumkins, but ordered the Moss to see if I could make it work. To my delight, the Moss candle I received is indeed the Willow color.  I love it!  I'm so sorry that so many of you were disappointed to receive the Moss candle when you wanted the Willow one and will have to go through the hassle of exchanging them, but I'm thrilled for my good luck.

@mousiegirl

@laj3169

@SHOPR

Thanks again for the Willow/Moss shout out!

BBBD67FC-46DD-44CF-870B-F66D54D73B3A.png

@Marsha2003  @Marsha2003  This is what my Willow looks like, just received today.  It does not show unless the room is very dark, this is disappointing, in a light room it just looks green, so if you sit in a dark room, you will enjoy this, do you, lol.  The Moss is not supposed to have the color shining through.  My Willow has an orange pumpkin with the Willow covering thus the orange light showing through.  

@mousiegirl I took that picture in the afternoon light and the orange showed through pretty well.  I'm very happy with it.  I think it's the best Luminara I've ever bought, well, except for the cinnamon stick ones.  I really like those and use them every winter.

@Marsha2003@  Oh, I thought SHOPR posted the pic, and I @ you twice, meant to @ her, lol.  I am glad you are very happy.  I will see how it looks tomorrow  I also bought the orange pumpkins, nice size.

@Marsha2003  I know why my Willow doesn't show much, it is Moss!   You ordered Moss and received willow, correct?

@mousiegirl Yes, I ordered Moss and received Willow.  I noticed that QVC has changed the picture on the web site to reflect the correct contents.  Plus, now that I think on it, Willow does seem to be a more appropriate name for the light green.  I guess they shouldn't have tried to get fancy and just used light green and dark green as the names.

@Marsha2003

I'm completely confused now.  So is the moss supposed to be the one where the orange shows though and the willow the solid green? 

@mousiegirl You've got it!

Thank you, @mousiegirl!

Trusted Contributor

For those that have these pumpkin candles - Is the top of the candle, where the wax would pool on a real candle, white or is it more of a yellow/orange like it looks in the pictures?

Respected Contributor

@itsmetoo wrote:

For those that have these pumpkin candles - Is the top of the candle, where the wax would pool on a real candle, white or is it more of a yellow/orange like it looks in the pictures?

@itsmetoo I have the Moss (dark green with orange showing through) and the top is orange.  Basically, mine is an orange candle with green paint on the outside.

Respected Contributor

@itsmetoo wrote:

@itsmetoo

I have all three colors and they are all orange inside.

Trusted Contributor

@Marsha2003

@froggy

Thanks for the info!  I like that they are orange on top.  I sure love those but by the time you add tax and shipping they are a little pricey for me.  I'm trying to stay strong!

Honored Contributor

@itsmetoo wrote:

@Marsha2003

@froggy

Thanks for the info!  I like that they are orange on top.  I sure love those but by the time you add tax and shipping they are a little pricey for me.  I'm trying to stay strong!

@itsmetoo  5 easy pays today. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@itsmetoo wrote:

@Marsha2003

@froggy

@itsmetoo  5 easy pays today. Smiley Happy

@mousiegirl

LOL ... Thanks, I saw that! You're no help! Woman Wink

Respected Contributor
So I caved. I got the large gold turkey (which is now on waitlist, so don’t hesitate if you’re on the fence). I think it’ll make a spectacular centerpiece.

I got the skull in straw. I’m not really into Halloween decorations but this was too cool and unique to pass up.

And, I got the pumpkin in moss/willow/whatever it’s supposed to be. The easy pays pushed me to get that one. I don’t need another pumpkin, but this was so different.

I wanted the pine cones but the price was just a bit too high for me, especially because I bought other pricey items. I’m hoping to pick up a set or two someday. They sold out so quickly, I imagine they’ll bring them back.

Anyway, thanks to all those that responded to my post and enabled me one way or another. 😊
Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
So I caved. I got the large gold turkey (which is now on waitlist, so don’t hesitate if you’re on the fence). I think it’ll make a spectacular centerpiece.

I got the skull in straw. I’m not really into Halloween decorations but this was too cool and unique to pass up.

And, I got the pumpkin in moss/willow/whatever it’s supposed to be. The easy pays pushed me to get that one. I don’t need another pumpkin, but this was so different.

I wanted the pine cones but the price was just a bit too high for me, especially because I bought other pricey items. I’m hoping to pick up a set or two someday. They sold out so quickly, I imagine they’ll bring them back.

Anyway, thanks to all those that responded to my post and enabled me one way or another. 😊

@crazycockermom wrote:

@crazycockermom  I received the correct pumpkin today.  I returned the incorrect, but didn't want to wait for the return and replacement for fear they would be sold out, so just bought it.  It is really great.  I hope when I call customer service there isn't confusion, lol, we were certainly confused.

Respected Contributor
So mousiegirl, please forgive me for not going through this whole confusing thread and the great pumpkin mix-up. Which one are you keeping? The moss (dark green with orange)?

And is the willow (light green) the one you returned? If so, curious why you didn’t like it as I was considering that too.

I haven’t opened mine yet. Plan to tonight. Will see if it’s the right one!