Honored Contributor

Martha Stewart Wooden Pumpkin TJ Maxx

Looked at some of the pumpkin/fall items in TJMaxx today just for fun. 

I saw this Martha wooden pumpkin and thought it was so classy and neutral for any decor. I think it was $20 not sure. Someone is selling one on EBay for almost $60 with almost $20 shipping lol

It's prettier in person. It has weight and substance, quality item imo.

s-l400.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart Wooden Pumpkin TJ Maxx

Very handsome.  I'm so drawn to burnished wood, and this looks so rich...

Honored Contributor

I have stopped buying decorative pumpkins but that one is so tempting.  I especially like the metal leaves.  Wish I hadn’t opened the post🙂

Honored Contributor

@tansy I talked myself out of buying it because I need to reduce "stuff" but it was tempting.

I have a knit pumpkin that my Mom and I picked out together at the same TJ Maxx before everything awful happened. That pumpkin is very meaningful to me so I also just thought keep it at that one-for very special reasons. Made it really hard to look at that stuff there too.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Wow! I really like that! Different than what I usually see.
Frequent Contributor

I purchased one her wooden pumpkins like this at Marshall's. It may be a little smaller than this. It has 1 metal leaf. Mine was $12.99. I liked it because it was different and I like that it is wooden. There was a larger one for $24.99.
Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  - this is so funny you posted this.  I was at Home Goods today and had this pumpkin in my cart.  I really had to talk myself out of it as I have sooo many pumpkins now.  They always manage to come up with different pumpkin designs every year, and now that they are expanding to non-traditional colorways, the sky is the limit!

Esteemed Contributor

I bought two of the wooden pumpkins, small and medium sizes. They are nice with teak furniture in my foyer (and aren’t orange!) 

Honored Contributor

I posted on another thread about this last week.  I can't spend $20 on a pumpkin, but her stuff was really great quality.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 - Thanks (or darnit!) for posting this; it is lovely. And now it looks like I've got an extra errand to run tomorrow...