Esteemed Contributor

Martha Stewart Shows Today - New Easter and Garden Items

1 and 4 PM Eastern today, March 14.

I'm really liking some of her new planters, but $$$:

Martha Stewart Indoor/Outdoor 12" Faux Woven Basket Planter - H218768

Martha Stewart Faux Wicker 16" Trough Planter Box - M60359

She also has new bunnies and flameless candles. 

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/h/41/h218641.002

Martha Stewart 10" Resin Chocolate Bunny Figurine - H218650

Martha Stewart Set of (2) 4" & 6" Flameless Glossy Finish Figural Eggs - H218654

Quite a variety of new items:

https://www.qvc.com/martha-stewart/_/N-1z140z9/c.html?redirectTerm=martha+stewart&currentPage=1&sort...

Respected Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart Shows Today - New Easter and Garden Items

I like a lot of her things. I am really loving that chocolate bunny!! Not sure if it’s unique or easy to find other places.

I like the egg candles, but too pricey for me for something so seasonal. (Although I did splurge for the skull and turkey last year and love them). I am really hoping she brings the beehive candles back.
Trusted Contributor

I was just watching also.  I like the turtles.

I miss Alberti so much.  He and Martha got along so well. It was very enjoyable listening to them both talk about food and decor.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the post and the link.  I check the forums daily, but rarely check QVC's new arrivals.  I like the aesthetic of Martha Stewart's offerings, but nothing is a must-buy item for me.  I would have considered a Luminara rabbit if it had been offered.  I still love the Luminara pumpkins from last fall.

Trusted Contributor

@sktchy wrote:

I was just watching also.  I like the turtles.

I miss Alberti so much.  He and Martha got along so well. It was very enjoyable listening to them both talk about food and decor.

@sktchy 

I like the turtles too and the bunnies.  Alberti is great and I don't know why they don't use him more for the home/decorating shows.  I was hoping when Lisa R left he'd replace her doing some of the holiday decorating shows.  He used to show pictures and videos of his home and it's lovely.  He is very talented and I don't know why they don't take advantage of his expertise.

Occasional Contributor

Anyone see those eggs that had gold on them in Martha's presentation? Where can i get those?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@katscrap , Martha said they are real hollowed out eggs.  I assume they have been colored and then gilded or foiled.  Pretty!  They may be one of her craft projects.

Esteemed Contributor

The new candle colors are so pretty mixed together.  I would like a set of her beeswax pillars if they are ever reduced.

I'm so glad that I could resist the planter baskets that initially caught my eye.  

Esteemed Contributor

The resin chocolate bunny figures are fun, but all I can think about is how disappointed kids will be when they see them and discover they're just decorations...  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@LIG1
They are just so cute!! Are you wanting the lighter ones or darker ones? I didn’t get any, I think because I couldn’t decide on size and color. And then I missed out entirely. Boo!