Esteemed Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart Shows Today - New Easter and Garden Items

[ Edited ]

Martha had some really lovely items on today.  But, they are up there in price.   Am trying not to buy any seasonal items; can't justify the expense for just a short time of usage.  I did like her 'egg' candles. They didn't necessarily look like eggs, so I could use all year round. But the colors would not fit into my color schemes.  And I want two candles of the same size!!

An observation -  I think Alberti had a much warmer, closer connection with Martha than Jen had.  That last show seemed to drag; a long time spent on each item. And their dialogue seemed somewhat strained. 

Trusted Contributor

@corita wrote:

Martha had some really lovely items on today.  But, they are up there in price.   Am trying not to buy any seasonal items; can't justify the expense for just a short time of usage.  I did like her 'egg' candles. They didn't necessarily look like eggs, so I could use all year round. But the colors would not fit into my color schemes.  And I want two candles of the same size!!

An observation -  I think Alberti had a much warmer, closer connection with Martha than Jen had.  That last show seemed to drag; a long time spent on each item. And their dialogue seemed somewhat strained. 

@corita 

I really noticed that this afternoon too, how awkward the conversation was with Martha and Jen.  It felt somewhat uncomfortable.

Respected Contributor

@LIG1
I hope you get the ones you have on waitlist. While I liked both colors, I think I liked the darker ones better. I sure hope they are brought back. They apparently were popular so you’d think they would!
Respected Contributor

@corita
I agree. While I didn’t see her with Alberti, the show with Jen seemed a little awkward.

I initially thought the egg candles would look too Eastery but after seeing the presentation, I think they would look fine year round.

I do not know why, but I’m really liking the sitting chocolate bunny. And it’s a good price, imo. However, the green eggs sure would look nice with it, hence my dilemma, lol.

I don’t understand why when there is a set of two candles they are different sizes. I think it’s a ploy to make a person buy more than one set.
Respected Contributor

I was really happy to see the pastel candles because I do a lot of Easter decorating. I got the pink column candles and two sets of the eggs.

I do think Martha brings some nice quality items. I like her clothes also.

Respected Contributor

@froggy
Which color eggs did you get? I wanted the green, had them in my cart, got sidetracked, then they sold out.

Trying to decide on another color. I think the blue would go nice with some other bunnies I have, but am thinking of some to go with the sitting chocolate bunny Martha offered.
Respected Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
@froggy
Which color eggs did you get? I wanted the green, had them in my cart, got sidetracked, then they sold out.

Trying to decide on another color. I think the blue would go nice with some other bunnies I have, but am thinking of some to go with the sitting chocolate bunny Martha offered.

@crazycockermom 

I ordered before the show and got the green and cantaloupe. Actually I wanted all of them! I think the blue would look great with the chocolate bunny.

Respected Contributor

@froggy
Thanks for responding! All the colors are delicious. I would’ve gotten them all if I could. One more question for you. When you bought them, were they $58.20?
Respected Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
@froggy
Thanks for responding! All the colors are delicious. I would’ve gotten them all if I could. One more question for you. When you bought them, were they $58.20?

@crazycockermom  Yep - 58.20.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@froggy
Thanks! I was so tired when I went to bed last night, I thought I ordered my chocolate bunny and a set of candles but discovered this morning I hadn’t. I saw the price of the bunny went up a few dollars, but wasn’t sure if the candles went up. So thanks for confirming they didn’t!

I just ordered my chocolate bunny and two sets of eggs. Green was my first choice but since I missed out on those I ended up ordering the blue and pink. Almost got the cantaloupe, which I think is gorgeous, but I noticed the other Easter decor I have has pinks in it so thought the pink would do better.

Anyway, enjoy your new Easter goodies!!