Respected Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart Live from Bedford

Knowing I would not be home at 2 pm to watch, I recorded it.  Watched last evening and thought it was fun to watch.  Alberti was perfect with Martha and Martha seemed very at ease with him; they made a good team.  They let each other talk without interrupting.  I did not purchase anything but enjoyed seeing her at her home (barn) and liked I could fast forward through the items I knew I was not interested in.  In general I think her things are over priced and I usually wait for them to go on clearance to purchase.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart Live from Bedford

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I feel the setting was awesome and the horses beautiful !   I have a good friend who rides and would love to have that barn lol!!!  Martha certainly knows how to market her brand and is a great business women ,  but she is not the warmest person    I feel it's hard for her to be warm and relatable ,  she had to really make the effort it doesn't come naturally,   that's just my opinion .   I did  watch her shows for many years back when and learned  a lot ,   she is a wealth of information.

@Kitty Galore   I think that anyone who loves animals the way she does, is a warm person, but I think she is aware that on tv, she is a teacher and so she is more refined than in her daily life.  She has a great sense of humor, after watching her for decades, it does come out.

@mousiegirl   You make a very good point .   In fact I've always  said if a person loves and cares for animals that in itself shows they are a good person.  Love seeing her pets !     I never saw the sense of humor though and I have watched her for years too .   Bottom line we all see people differently I guess .