Honored Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart Live from Bedford

I watched the show for a few minutes, I'm not buying anything and I don't care about her place so I turned it off.

Esteemed Contributor

I lost track of time and didn't realize it was on.  I see that QVC FB has the live link, so I'll just watch that FB video from the beginning later today.  FYI for anyone else wanting to watch later.

Honored Contributor

Great show.  I'd love to be inside that Christmas barn setup she has!  Beautiful items! 

Honored Contributor

Love to see her horses, they are so beautiful!

Respected Contributor

I really loved this show.....was able to watch some of it.

Martha was much warmer than usual and Alberti did a fabulous job. Just loved them together.

The items were lovely....................!

Respected Contributor

I thought it was a great show. What a beautiful setting!
Honored Contributor

I recorded it so I just turned it on and it is not disappointing.

"So you can see what they look like in your home."  LOLOL  The 5 people who have a home like Martha's 

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

This show is not disappointing.  Alberti going into Ralph Lauren's driveway last night by mistake.

Too funny.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

I feel the setting was awesome and the horses beautiful !   I have a good friend who rides and would love to have that barn lol!!!  Martha certainly knows how to market her brand and is a great business women ,  but she is not the warmest person    I feel it's hard for her to be warm and relatable ,  she had to really make the effort it doesn't come naturally,   that's just my opinion .   I did  watch her shows for many years back when and learned  a lot ,   she is a wealth of information.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I feel the setting was awesome and the horses beautiful !   I have a good friend who rides and would love to have that barn lol!!!  Martha certainly knows how to market her brand and is a great business women ,  but she is not the warmest person    I feel it's hard for her to be warm and relatable ,  she had to really make the effort it doesn't come naturally,   that's just my opinion .   I did  watch her shows for many years back when and learned  a lot ,   she is a wealth of information.

@Kitty Galore   I think that anyone who loves animals the way she does, is a warm person, but I think she is aware that on tv, she is a teacher and so she is more refined than in her daily life.  She has a great sense of humor, after watching her for decades, it does come out.