Honored Contributor
Anyone who loves to decorate for Halloween Mark Roberts has some nice things on Evine today. Their set is decorated with his pieces. Very nice😁.
Super Contributor

Re: Mark Roberts

[ Edited ]

Im watching this right now. Love the set all decorated! His stuff is really cool but much of it is  above what I can afford  Smiley Happy I saw the lower cost stuff but didnt buy.

Honored Contributor

@OhioAngel wrote:

Im watching this right now. Love the set all decorated! His stuff is really cool but much of it is  above what I can afford  Smiley Happy I saw the lower cost stuff but didnt buy.

I thought it was pricey too, but fun to look atSmiley Happy

Super Contributor

Wow -- this collection is like a collaboration between Jim Shore and Tim Burton!  So imaginative!  It does not quite fit my style but I admire its originality.  For folks decorating for Halloween w/o kiddos in mind, I think that MR's witches will really add sophistication to their decor.

Trusted Contributor

Never been a fan of Mark Roberts, which is good since his witches are way more expensive than I would pay.  But it is fun to just watch.  I never watch Evine but if I had known a Halloween show was on, I may have tuned in.