Honored Contributor

Re: MY NEW CHRISTMAS COOKIE TRAY/PLATTER

@Tissyanne wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@mousiegirl, your new tray is very cute, and I would love to have one too. I have a thing for decorative trays. Smiley Happy 

Enjoy your new treasure. 

@Tissyanne  It's back for sale on zulily today. Smiley Happy

@mousiegirl, I just ordered mine. Smiley Happy Thank you soooo much. Smiley Happy

@Tissyanne  You are very welcome. Smiley Happy

Contributor

Mousiegirl,  Where did you find the tray on Zulily?  I've looked and can't find it.  Maybe it's already sold out.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bbqjudge wrote:

Mousiegirl,  Where did you find the tray on Zulily?  I've looked and can't find it.  Maybe it's already sold out.  Thanks.

@bbqjudge  

Reindeer Tray

Contributor

Mousiegirl, Thanks for your quick response.  I've looked over all of the places I think it might be and still cannot find it.  For some reason, Zulily will not let me search for anything.  Thanks for your trouble anyway.

Honored Contributor

@bbqjudge wrote:

Mousiegirl, Thanks for your quick response.  I've looked over all of the places I think it might be and still cannot find it.  For some reason, Zulily will not let me search for anything.  Thanks for your trouble anyway.

@bbqjudge  When you search, do you mouse the "enter?"  It doesn't work if you mouse the magnifying glass in the search box.

Go to the items  "last chance" Magnolia Lane and you should find it, as it is still available.

Contributor

Mousiegirl, Thank you so much for your response.  I finally found the tray.  My daughter's going to love it. 

Honored Contributor

@bbqjudge wrote:

Mousiegirl, Thank you so much for your response.  I finally found the tray.  My daughter's going to love it. 

@bbqjudge  Youa re welcome. Smiley Happy  I am relieved that you finally got it.