Respected Contributor

Re: MY FALL TREE AND SOME DECOR

How sweet!  I've been feeling melancholy today and your expression of Fall made me smile. Also made me feel like baking something.  See what you did.  

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for sharing.   I can imagine how much more beautiful it is in person.  I especially liked the quail nestled in the pumpkins.  I'm glad decorating can bring you joy in these awful times.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl   Your tree and decor are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing!

Respected Contributor

Beautifully decorated!  Thank you for sharing..Smiley Happy

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl 

Love your decor---Just BEAUTIFUL!!! .Heart..and love how you included critters.....and some pretty angels too....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl 

Love your decor---Just BEAUTIFUL!!! .Heart..and love how you included critters.....and some pretty angels too....

@Spurt   Thank you. Smiley Happy  Critters are always present, and I try to get angels into all displays also.

The large brown bunny planter, I have had for over thirty years, still looks new.  For years I didn't know what to do with it because I don't have indoor plants, then when I discovered faux flowers I looked for anything I could put them in, now this fellow is present in most displays with different florals.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl 

@Spurt   Thank you. Smiley Happy  Critters are always present, and I try to get angels into all displays also.

The large brown bunny planter, I have had for over thirty years, still looks new.  For years I didn't know what to do with it because I don't have indoor plants, then when I discovered faux flowers I looked for anything I could put them in, now this fellow is present in most displays with different florals.

@mousiegirl 

I love that bunny!!!!....yep, I have some planters (one's a cat and another a trio of sheep that I put out in the spring---I dont like to use them outdoors, so I use faux florals too....  There are some really nice florals at Hobby Lobby.....and I wait until they have a 40% to 50% off sale....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl 

@mousiegirl 

I love that bunny!!!!....yep, I have some planters (one's a cat and another a trio of sheep that I put out in the spring---I dont like to use them outdoors, so I use faux florals too....  There are some really nice florals at Hobby Lobby.....and I wait until they have a 40% to 50% off sale....

@Spurt   I never thought of Hobby Lobby for florals until this Spring and they had fabulous florals, bought a ton, lol, and they looked gorgeous in my Easter display.  I also wait for sales, why pay more if you don't have to, but if I see something I am afraid to lose out on, I buy it, still a good deal.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  Your fall decorations are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Respected Contributor

Oooh! Your tree is gorgeous! And so is the rest. Now I see why you buy so many florals.