Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

@mousiegirl I always look forward to seeing your holiday decor.  You are an inspiration!  Beautiful arrangements and I love the fox!

@Sassy7356   Thank you. Smiley Happy  The fox is Plough & Hearth through zulily, was so relieved that it is the size it is as I thought it would be larger, really a beautiful piece, metal.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl Amazing! Fabulous! Spectacular! 

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl   Love everything, especially the critters.  I, too, collect critters and think your use is fantastic.  Gives me some good ideas. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

@mousiegirl Amazing! Fabulous! Spectacular! 

@GinaV24   Thank you so much. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@luvzchiz wrote:

@mousiegirl   Love everything, especially the critters.  I, too, collect critters and think your use is fantastic.  Gives me some good ideas. 

@luvzchiz   Thank you, yes, must be critters. Smiley Happy  I have critters for every season, lol, they add so much to decor, and to my life, two pups here now.  Usually, there are many more on the table, but trying to keep it simple this year, as Christmas decor takes more time.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl   Lovely arrangements as usual! I always anticipate seeing them! 
        🍁 🍎 🍂🍋 🌾🦔🦊

Honored Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

@mousiegirl   Lovely arrangements as usual! I always anticipate seeing them! 
        🍁 🍎 🍂🍋 🌾🦔🦊

@1Snickers   Thank you. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl  Wowee, just gorgeous. What a wonderful talent you have....everything is balanced so beautifully and I love all the little critters. That tiered piece is impressive! Lovely colors.

Just a treat to look at all of it. Thanks for sharing with us. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

@mousiegirl  Wowee, just gorgeous. What a wonderful talent you have....everything is balanced so beautifully and I love all the little critters. That tiered piece is impressive! Lovely colors.

Just a treat to look at all of it. Thanks for sharing with us. Smiley Happy 

@Regal Bee   Thank you. Smiley Happy  At first, I didn't know how in the world I could use it, then where in the world it could go, now I love it.

Honored Contributor

Lovely arrangements and I just love that cute little hedgehog!