Honored Contributor

Re: MY EASTER DECOR 2019

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 wrote:

@mousiegirl 

thanks for sharing!  I can see all those beautiful pieces & bunnies just fine -- plus, you know those darn bunnies just keep multiplying😉

Your fairy collection is wonderful too!

Happy Spring & Happy Easter 🌷🐇🐰

@homedecor1   Thank you. Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  LOL, they certainly do multiply, before I knew it yesterday while out, one hopped into my arms and is now sitting in my recliner, a mottled brown stuffed cutie.

Happy Easter and Spring to you. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

@mousiegirl!WOW!  Spectacular!!!  Your really have a flair for decorating.  I love itHeart

Thank you for sharing.

@lulutoby   Thank you so much. Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl 

WOW JUST WOW

Loving all of your Easter decor so very much! Thank you for sharing💗

2147AD5E-7B2A-4AF1-9089-1A4EEA206302.gif

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@mousiegirl 

WOW JUST WOW

Loving all of your Easter decor so very much! Thank you for sharing💗

2147AD5E-7B2A-4AF1-9089-1A4EEA206302.gif

@LTT1   Thank you. Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Glittergal wrote:

Everything looks incredible!  It is all curated to perfection and I love it!

@Glittergal   Thank you so much. Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Just beautiful @mousiegirl!  What a labor of love.  I can't imagine the work it takes to create displays like that.  I'm sure your friends and family appreciate your hard work.  Happy Spring!

Honored Contributor

@itsmetoo wrote:

Just beautiful @mousiegirl!  What a labor of love.  I can't imagine the work it takes to create displays like that.  I'm sure your friends and family appreciate your hard work.  Happy Spring!

@itsmetoo   Thank you. Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  Happy Spring to you.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl 

Everything is so beautiful .....I just love ALL the bunnies.....Heart 🐇  The fairies are so cute....and the dispersement of the florals is perfect....Woman Very Happy

I almost bought those large Mr./Mrs. felt bunnies from Valerie...I hesitated because I'm trying to downsize, and the bunnies sold out....but they are just adorable....Heart

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl 

Everything is so beautiful .....I just love ALL the bunnies.....Heart 🐇  The fairies are so cute....and the dispersement of the florals is perfect....Woman Very Happy

I almost bought those large Mr./Mrs. felt bunnies from Valerie...I hesitated because I'm trying to downsize, and the bunnies sold out....but they are just adorable....Heart

@Spurt   Thank you. Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  I didn't realize until I posted the pictures that Mr. Bunny is leaning sideways as if in reaction to what Mrs. Bunny said, LOL.  They kept being knocked off, so had to move them.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl ,

So what is next....do you decorate for the Summer, Patriotic Holidays....this must take so much time and patience. I know it does.

I put away my Easter decor the week after Easter and replace it with my Summer themed things till September. I do put out flags and just a few patriotic things for the Summer Holidays.

Looking forward to your next display.