Honored Contributor

Oh my goodness - BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I LOVE all the animals especially (my cats would be all over the birds too though LOL).

Fantastic job, thank you for posting your pictures!

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl, I have really enjoyed looking at all of your photos.  The more I look, the more I see.  LOL.  It shows that you put your all into your scenes.  

I think I have to add a squirrel next year after seeing yours, especially the little white one with a pine cone.  I also like how you added prints or signs into your scenes.  That is such a good idea and looks great.

Loving your red room too.  Wow. Thanks for all of the photos.

Happy New Year!  :-)

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl, I have really enjoyed looking at all of your photos.  The more I look, the more I see.  LOL.  It shows that you put your all into your scenes.  

I think I have to add a squirrel next year after seeing yours, especially the little white one with a pine cone.  I also like how you added prints or signs into your scenes.  That is such a good idea and looks great.

Loving your red room too.  Wow. Thanks for all of the photos.

Happy New Year!  :-)

@SHOPR  Thank you, SHOPR.  I am sure that you noticed Valerie's items, and quite a bit of the decor is her's, Home Goods/TJMax, and zulily, the rest I have been collecting for years, such as the Woolys.  Keep an eye on zulily through the year, many fantastic items, the white squirrel, the snowy birch deer, sleigh, and birch candle holders behind them holding Valerie's small white lit glitter balls, and the gold reindeer candle holders on the kitchen table, also have them on the mantle. The customer service is fantastic, so if anything arrives broken or you are really disappointed with something, they will rectify the issue.

I gathered things from around the house and cabinets such as the large squirrels and doe and fawn, etc., to put on the kitchen table.

Happy New Year to you! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Hanging on a kitchen door.

DSCF9466.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl, gorgeous pictures!  Thanks you for sharing.  Happy New Year!  LM

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@mousiegirl, gorgeous pictures!  Thanks you for sharing.  Happy New Year!  LM

@Lilysmom  Thank you, and Happy New Year to you! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

A winter wonderland.  Everything turned out well.  I imagine you are exhausted.

Honored Contributor

Re: MY CHRISTMAS DECOR

[ Edited ]

I finally finished the tree in the red room today.  When the tree is lit in the picture, it doesn't look as good as it does in person, as in person, it is gorgeous, heavily flocked, and beautiful lights, bought here last year.

DSCF9720.JPGDSCF9714.JPGDSCF9723.JPG

Honored Contributor

Re: MY CHRISTMAS DECOR

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR @lucymo, @Peter DM, the white tree in the red room pics are up, finally finished today. Smiley Happy    The porcelain bell is at the top of the tree, not very visible in the picture.  Lisa's birds aren't very visible, but there are lots on the tree, and in person, they are very visible. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

A close up of the tree skirt. It is ruffled and red, couldn't believe my DSCF9726.JPGeyes when I found it, just love red and ruffles. Smiley Happy