Honored Contributor
Wow, just gorgeous @mousiegirl. Just gorgeous.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
Wow, just gorgeous @mousiegirl. Just gorgeous.

@Snicks1  Thank you. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Beautifully done.  I love cardinals - they were my grandmother's favorite. 

Honored Contributor

@Suz614 wrote:

Beautifully done.  I love cardinals - they were my grandmother's favorite. 

@Suz614  Thank you. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl Thank you for posting your beautiful cardinal scenes. Each picture is better than the last! I love the red and white theme as well. The cardinal is a favorite winter and Christmas theme of my family. The JS angel is so lovely! Do you remember the set of three glowing cardinals QVC offered several years back? I wish they would offer them again. All of my children want them.

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@mousiegirl Thank you for posting your beautiful cardinal scenes. Each picture is better than the last! I love the red and white theme as well. The cardinal is a favorite winter and Christmas theme of my family. The JS angel is so lovely! Do you remember the set of three glowing cardinals QVC offered several years back? I wish they would offer them again. All of my children want them.

@PA Mom-mom   Thank you. Smiley Happy  The wax cardinals, yes, I have many of the small and two sets of the large, the small on my dining room table, and the large at my prep area on the island, not pictured.

Did you see my vintage tree?  There is another thread on it, and tomorrow, I will post my icicle tree in the kitchen, and the rest of my Christmas decor for this year.

Honored Contributor

Mousie,  Beautiful display featuring such a beautiful feathered friend.  Love Cardinals and have dozens of pairs here.   Our Foster Holly looks like a living Christmas tree especially when it snows.  Then we can see the females more easily.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

Mousie,  Beautiful display featuring such a beautiful feathered friend.  Love Cardinals and have dozens of pairs here.   Our Foster Holly looks like a living Christmas tree especially when it snows.  Then we can see the females more easily.  Heart

@possummink  Thank you. Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  This is a gorgeous picture, wish I could look into my garden and see this.

Honored Contributor

Image result for jim shore cardinal

@mousiegirl, Thank you for sharing another one of your stunning displays. 

You could go into business at decoratingHeart

I love your Cardinal and Jim Shore pieces.

Esteemed Contributor

It's beautiful @mousiegirl.  You did an excellent job, very very pretty.