Respected Contributor

You have the prettiest decorations....really special, the candles are out of this world! Are they luminara? And the plaid Touches and cardinals......did you flock the lower part of the tree red? 

Love it all ! Fabulous job @mousiegirl

Esteemed Contributor

What a beautiful Christmas display!  You are so creative, and I so love all the cardinals.  Merry Christmas!

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl  Very pretty.  I love cardinals.  But you're going to have to include some of the vibrant yellow cardinals that have been spotted down here in the south...

yellow-cardinal-georgia.htm

Honored Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:

You have the prettiest decorations....really special, the candles are out of this world! Are they luminara? And the plaid Touches and cardinals......did you flock the lower part of the tree red? 

Love it all ! Fabulous job @mousiegirl

@Azcowgirl Thank you. Smiley Happy  The candles are Candle Impressions bought this year here.  The tree came that way from zulily, with white lights, beautiful at night.  I found the plaid clips at zulily, the plaid cardinals, at amazon, there are more not on the tree, and recently found the partially plaid butterflies, only put one at the bottom of the tree to see how it would look next year. Smiley Happy  Of course, you noticed Jim Shore, and the plaid house at amazon.

The darling little angels I bought decades ago, never used them, but found them on a closet shelf and decided to look at them, love them, so will use them from now on. The tall angel next to them at zulily, etc.

I buy most of my decor at zulily and here, but I buy all over when I can't find it here or at zulily, I go to ebay, amazon, Factory Direct for florals, etc., but get most of my florals at zulily.

I have some gorgeous faux poinsettias in two tall red mercury glass hurricane's, Valerie's, with lit red branches in the center, Bethlehem Lights, here, last year, but they didn't look good in the picture, so didn't post them.

Honored Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

@mousiegirl  Very pretty.  I love cardinals.  But you're going to have to include some of the vibrant yellow cardinals that have been spotted down here in the south...

yellow-cardinal-georgia.htm

@KatieB  Wow, think I saw an earlier post of yours about them.  Is that a real duck or goose?We have no colorful birds here in California except the scrub jays.

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo wrote:

@mousiegirl    Thank you for posting all your lovely decor.

@hellie jo  I'm not finished yet. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: MY CARDINAL SCENE

[ Edited ]

I don't know if the goose is real or not.  This picture is from an article I was reading from Southern Living magazine.  It was about the newly discovered yellow cardinal.  One spotted in AL and later another one in GA...  I have red cardinals and blue birds all the time at my bird feeders (in NC).  Woodpeckers also.  They're really colorful, esp. the red bellied ones that I have. 

red bellied woodpecker.jpg

blue bird.jpg

Respected Contributor

Well, these have to be my favorites of your decorations. I love, love cardinals. Most of my Christmas dish sets have cardinals on them. I especially like the arrangement with the angels, but I love the red tree also.

Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Very pretty.  You have a knack for putting different pieces and styles together and making it work.  I did not get that decorating "gene", LOL. 

@Puppy Lips  Thank you. Smiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl You know how I love Cardinals, especially this time of year. Thank you for sharing your beautiful scenes. Just delightful!

animated-christmas-bird-image-0017

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh