Honored Contributor

Just made my FIRST PURCHASE- love at first sight for the chenille Christmas spread and shams that are an LTS today!!!!!

I will put it on the bed in our guest room where I gift wrapped this past Christmas. Then with the design on the spread, which I really like, and the wrapped gifts, I won't need anything more to get that room ready for the holidays!

Respected Contributor

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS 2017!!!!

I was tempted to buy this a few months ago but didn't like the fact that the whole spread isn't chenille.  It's very pretty though.  Good price too.  

Esteemed Contributor

@violann I can never quite let the Christmas spirit in me leave, I listen to Christmas music all year, read Christmas stories, and shop all year (to find just the right gift at the right price), to me Christmas represents so much from my childhood and now even into my adulthood, it is after all the season for a reason, and I like to believe that the magic carries me all year!

Esteemed Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@violann I can never quite let the Christmas spirit in me leave, I listen to Christmas music all year, read Christmas stories, and shop all year (to find just the right gift at the right price), to me Christmas represents so much from my childhood and now even into my adulthood, it is after all the season for a reason, and I like to believe that the magic carries me all year!

The spirit doesn't stay with me the whole year...it would be nice if it did ...too many other things to think about...but i know exactly how you feel....just  a different atomosphere at the Holidays...thinking of others first, people just seem kinder, happier................keep that spirit in  your heart and live it everyday if you can...

Trusted Contributor

I love it and it reminds me of a pretty cake!  If I didn't already have a holiday quilt that I use on my bed, I'd buy this - it's too cute.  Merry Christmas (early)!

Honored Contributor

I too just got a Christmas doo-dad and I don't even do Christmas.   Zulily had these darling hand-blown glass trees about 9" tall with your choice of several kinds of removable decorations.   They were so cute I couldn't resist.   Mine came last week and is even cuter in person with little glass balls in various colors. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment