Honored Contributor

M58095 Plow & Hearth Set of 3 Pumpkin Owls with Sunflowers

Does anyone have these?  The color shows differently in two displays on the video, so would like to know which is correct.

Honored Contributor

Re: M58095 Plow & Hearth Set of 3 Pumpkin Owls with Sunflowers

I don't have them.  It looks to me they are orange with a brown wash on them.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I don't have them.  It looks to me they are orange with a brown wash on them.

@GCR18  It looks like that in some shots, but in another, they are very drab grey/green, ugly.  I like the color in most of the shots, but am afraid they would be the color in the drab shot.  I read the reviews.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl, these are so cute, but wonder why the colors are different, I might have to get them, love owls & sunflowers!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Hooty wrote:

@mousiegirl, these are so cute, but wonder why the colors are different, I might have to get them, love owls & sunflowers!!!

@Hooty  It could be lighting, lighter in the studio lights, darker off to the side in another area, which would be the real color, I would think.  I think they are adorable also.

I grew sunflowers a few years ago, finally the huge flowers appeared, and the next morning all of the flower heads were gone.  Eventually, I discovered that deer had gotten in through an open gate.  I was so disappointed.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl, I received these today and they are so cute and I just love them!  They are not real bright, but are shaded a little and are definitely orange, just perfect IMO!Heart

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@mousiegirl, I received these today and they are so cute and I just love them!  They are not real bright, but are shaded a little and are definitely orange, just perfect IMO!Heart

@Hooty  Thank you so much, hooty. Smiley Happy