Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

I received my  oversize "Burgundy" candles today and I would call them more red than burgundy. I am, on the whole, happy about that, but they are dark enough to use outside the holidays.

@froggy  I just received the candles.  The burgundy is not, it looks the color of raspberries to me, but it has a huge blotch on top in the well which is visible from all sides, so it is going back for a refund.  The grey are beautiful, a light grey, so very neutral.  Thanks again for the heads up on these.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@froggy wrote:

I received my  oversize "Burgundy" candles today and I would call them more red than burgundy. I am, on the whole, happy about that, but they are dark enough to use outside the holidays.

@froggy  I just received the candles.  The burgundy is not, it looks the color of raspberries to me, but it has a huge blotch on top in the well which is visible from all sides, so it is going back for a refund.  The grey are beautiful, a light grey, so very neutral.  Thanks again for the heads up on these.

Gosh, that's too bad about your burgandy. Mine were just fine. I have been testing them and they've been working fine for several days now so I'll put them away til Christmas.