Valued Contributor

Has anyone ever seen Luminara candles in the as is section?  I read on the boards and in the reviews that people are returning them, but I never see them offered "as is."  Just wondering.

Respected Contributor

I have rarely seen the Luminara offered in the "as is" section. However, I have scored many sets when they were offered as "lunchtime" or "primetime" specials at a discounted price.  

Honored Contributor

I've never bought any on as is, but plenty of other things I have, and with pretty good luck. 

I know that even as is merchandise is returnable if it is broken or damaged, and check with customer service, it might even have the extended return policy until Jan 31st 2020, which would give you time to be sure the are good. 

If people are returning that most recent TSV, an as is price would be killer. Guess we will have to wait and see, but I've not noticed Luminara as is in the past. I've also never seen Lock and Lock as is. I think some companies might just not allow it, and remove all returns from QVC's inventory. 

Valued Contributor

I agree @Mominohio -- an 'as is' price on the recent TSV decorator set would be awesome!  I really want the green set, but I don't need six more candles. 

It makes you wonder, do they remove returns from inventory or re-sell as new?  Hmmm...

Soory, I don't mean to be a conspiracy theorist ;o)

Valued Contributor

@GAQShopr53  -- The hobnail set of two is just about 50% off this weekend.  I picked up a couple of sets (that I don't really need!).  

Respected Contributor

@Beauty Maven wrote:

@GAQShopr53  -- The hobnail set of two is just about 50% off this weekend.  I picked up a couple of sets (that I don't really need!).  

Don't feel bad @Beauty Maven I have an entire chest dedicated to Luminara candles...which I justify as my "storm" supply LOL. I am always on the lookout for great deals on candles as you can never have too many.

Valued Contributor

@GAQShopr53  Thank you, it makes me feel better that I'm not the only one ;o)

Respected Contributor

I remember a couple As Is Luminara...a set of 3 pillars & a glass jar that came in green, red & gold.