Honored Contributor

I have had them for years. I put them in all my windows in October and take them down in March. I only have to change the battery once as they last almost 3 months on the timer. 

I really like them and would keep them up all year if I didn't open the windows in the Spring and Summer....I did try it but the wind blew the candle's off the window sill so that didn't work.

Super Contributor
@DREAMON that’s exactly what I was hoping to hear. I need 2 sets so I better start saving up
Esteemed Contributor

@sweetee2 wrote:

I also have alot of lights, but last year Bethlehem Lights offered a new version with longer battery life with only two C batteries  as a  TSV. I thought I already have enough but the longer batterie life I liked. I love them. I put them in our other home we go to about 7 times a year and they are still going strong. I just have to reset the timer. I think it has been 6 or 7 months so far. 

They still have them here.

-------------

I also bought some last year and I like them!!  The batteries do last quite awhile and I leave them up all year round. Of course, the light doesn't look like a 'flame' like Luminara, but they do the trick!!

Esteemed Contributor

@sweetee2 I bought those candles, too, and I like them very much. the battery life is really good and they are pretty bright. I'd like it if Bethlehem lights brought back their plug in window candles as well.

Contributor

I've bought 2 of these candles H201177 from my local Pat Catan's store. Out of all the Luminara candels I have these are my favorite of all times. I have my 2 on my dinning room table . Beyound beautiful a wonderful look.

Super Contributor
Thank you ladies! I ordered the candles with the bigger base because the other style ( that I love) was to tall for my window. I just received them yesterday. Yes... I ordered them early do to the shipping issues that I predict will get worse for the holiday. I love them, thank you for your reviews... I was a little down lately and now I’m feeling better. Candle lights make everything look better!
Esteemed Contributor

I bought last years candles also and they do last longer . I didn’t want to wear the bulbs out so put them away and used the batteries in other candles. I did keep 2 out and they still work.