Trusted Contributor

I bought a pair of the Luminara Glitter candles in chocolate brown, for the Fall.  They are gorgeous, and the glitter effect isn't the kind of glitter that falls off.  I would have loved to get a few more.  But, almost $100 for a set of four of one size is too much to spend anytime, but expecially this time of the  year.

Sadly, it was a pass for me.  I would have loved the Champagne color.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Honored Contributor

I had no intentions of purchasing these candles but when I saw the presentation and they said it was cut glass and not glitter and I saw the ivory I had to order them.  They would look great all year round.  I wanted the champagne ones too but not for $100.  

Honored Contributor

I ordered the blue but really wished they came in a set of 2 or at least  2 different sizes. Our home is in a beach town on the water ...the blue reminded me of the water and night sky and the champagne reminded me of sand. I don't need 8 more candles so I will use the blue for my Christmas scene and hope it will work past the Holidays.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I ordered the blue but really wished they came in a set of 2 or at least  2 different sizes. Our home is in a beach town on the water ...the blue reminded me of the water and night sky and the champagne reminded me of sand. I don't need 8 more candles so I will use the blue for my Christmas scene and hope it will work past the Holidays.

@DREAMON  I am not a blue person, but these candles were gorgeous!  I will use my blue in my Christmas silver deer/angels display, and again in my summer beach theme display.  I don't entertain on July 4 any longer, so won't use them then, but twice a year is good, but even once if something is pretty enough, it is worth it.  I couldn't take my eyes off of the blue.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@DREAMON  I am not a blue person, but these candles were gorgeous!  I will use my blue in my Christmas silver deer/angels display, and again in my summer beach theme display.  I don't entertain on July 4 any longer, so won't use them then, but twice a year is good, but even once if something is pretty enough, it is worth it.  I couldn't take my eyes off of the blue.

I too was mesmerized by the blue....I am anxious to see them in person.