Honored Contributor

I would get a set in champagne if they had 2 of each size in the set.  I sometimes like to use two of the same size and not stagger them but sure don't need four of the same size.  Now if they were half the price I'd make do but not at this price.

Honored Contributor

@Bella2022

I would assume they are not returns they aren't in the "as is" section (to my knowledge) they came up "clearance".

Although every thing I've bought from "as is" has never had any defects, breakage, etc. in the "as is" section that's the chance one takes! Of course, Q honors return policy for defective, etc. OR just don't like it!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@mousiegirl

I saw chocolate on clearance under search of luminara. 

H208268 : 4" set of 4 : $59 (ez pay)

H212718 : 5" set of 4 : $87

I didn't check votives. I searched "luminara" on Q site.

@homedecor1  I have four of the tall that were a TSV last year or the year before, and two smaller from many years ago, but I was tempted by the glass glitter, but won't order.  I did buy the blue when I saw them on silver pedestals with Valerie's new pearl draping candle rings, and will put this in my silver deer and silver angell display. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I like them, and I'm not really a "glitter" person. I'm debating between the champagne, which would look great in our family room, and the ivory, which I could keep out longer and maybe even use year round. Any advice? Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I like them, and I'm not really a "glitter" person. I'm debating between the champagne, which would look great in our family room, and the ivory, which I could keep out longer and maybe even use year round. Any advice? Smiley Wink

@beach-mom

Those two colors would look great together. Get both!

Trusted Contributor

To me, these candles are gaudy and brash.  They look like you put out your regular Luminaras, and a drag queen walked by and sneezed on them.

Trusted Contributor

@traveler

The votive in my Hudson also bit the dust,

Although I would like to replace it with the glittered votives, they are too expensive and I am afraid they would meet the same fate.

Super Contributor

@TenderMercies wrote:

To me, these candles are gaudy and brash.  They look like you put out your regular Luminaras, and a drag queen walked by and sneezed on them.

LOL

Valued Contributor

@TenderMercies wrote:

I wouldn't even call it just a sneeze. I could even see a liver or kidney on one or two.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@beach-mom

Those two colors would look great together. Get both!

Thanks @Mominohio - I wish I could! LOL! I decided on the ivory. If I don't like them, I can think of two others who would, and I can always return them. But I think they'll look nice in the many lanterns I have too! Smiley Wink