Respected Contributor

@SHOPRWow, I'd forgotten about the need to keep the battery on to use the remote.  Thanks so much.

Respected Contributor

@Bubbles219Same here.

Respected Contributor

@TenderMerciesI like the tips too, TM. 

Contributor

These sound perfect for your tree.  One remote will work all of them.  They give you additional remotes in case you were splitting up for gifts.  

Trusted Contributor

Well, I bought two sets of these. I bought one on the auto delivery because I love the pumpkin shape of the glass globes.

I also have seven (yes 7) strands of the Luminara candle lights that I place on my tree and one on my mantle. The globe ornaments will go with them beautifully. I will probably just use the clear glass ornaments from VPH this year and some gold leaf picks for some interest.

But then, I have to decorate a Santa tree for my grandson. LOL

Honored Contributor

The batteries are expensive for the c2450 style. I just had to buy 1 for my garage remote $7.99 yikes!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

The batteries are expensive for the c2450 style. I just had to buy 1 for my garage remote $7.99 yikes!

@homedecor1  Amazon sells them ten for $12.98, and that is just one selection, many more offered.

Valued Contributor

I ordered two blue sets. Going to change the ribbon, and stagger them from my lights over the dining room table. I decorate this room in snowmen. Thought this color would bring, the cool feeling I try to accomplish with the snowmen. 

Honored Contributor

@TenderMercies wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

the champagne color is gorgeous but no, I am not buying them. I love my luminaras but those seem real expensive and, honestly, the glass bulbs are pretty boring.

@HappyDaze I thought the same thing about the globes at first, too, but the more I see them, the more I like them.  The reflection of the flame on the glass produces a very elegant look to me.  I've wanted candles on my tree for years, and I think this is a good solution to display them.

@TenderMercies  What color would you choose?

Honored Contributor

Re: Luminara TSV

[ Edited ]

@TenderMercies wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@TenderMercies, I'd like to know which copycats you are considering.  Will you tell brand or keyword?  I would like to check them out when I have time.

@SHOPR Try NONNO CGF flameless votives.

@TenderMercies  Since votives are bigger than tea lights, wouldn't they be too big for the ornaments?