Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@TenderMercies, I'd like to know which copycats you are considering.  Will you tell brand or keyword?  I would like to check them out when I have time.

@SHOPR Try NONNO CGF flameless votives.

Honored Contributor

@LoveMeSomeQVC wrote:

Definitely unique and something different for my tree.  As always, I wish the shipping and handling was free!

I'm going to order on AD because I really want the pumpkins in September.

Or at least a shipping discount or free shipping if you buy multiples.

Buying 2 sets would be almost $80, buying 3 is over $100

That alone deserves something

Honored Contributor

I bought one set in champagne.  Also on auto delivery.  I'm going to hang them on an ornament stand.  

Occasional Contributor

One remote will work all three candles. They give you one for each in case you want to give some away and keep some.

Trusted Contributor

What's interesting about these presentations is that they keep talking about all the things you could do with the various pieces included in the set rather than how it looks good and can be used as it was designed.  I realize that it's to show the versatility of the product, but to me, it seems like they are trying hard to distract from the fact that it's just kind of plain as is.  

Trusted Contributor

Well, once I saw the auto delivery, I HAD to buy them!

They are little pumpkins with the harvest colored ring! I am a pumpkin fan and that makes it a no brainer!

As for the batteries, I buy them at the Dollar Tree in a three pack.

I have a couple of china cabinets where they will likely stay. I can't use cords in there and they will be really cute!

Honored Contributor

@TenderMercies wrote:

What's interesting about these presentations is that they keep talking about all the things you could do with the various pieces included in the set rather than how it looks good and can be used as it was designed.  I realize that it's to show the versatility of the product, but to me, it seems like they are trying hard to distract from the fact that it's just kind of plain as is.  

@TenderMercies I don't think it's plain at all, or presented that way as a distraction either.  I only purchased them when I could justify for myself that would definitely use them outside of the Christmas season.  In addition, I might also use the included candle ring as napkin rings and use something else inside.  I get very creative with things I buy, so apparently I'm not alone. 😊

Respected Contributor

I am looking forward to the reviews on this. I am passing but like the idea you can fill them with other things year round. Love the seashells and sand with the candle. 

Honored Contributor

They are beautiful and would love to purchase a set for my entryway table to have displayed year round but to be honest the price stopped me.  I'll be stalking them to see if I can nab a set at an "As Is' price . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

I am looking forward to the reviews on this. I am passing but like the idea you can fill them with other things year round. Love the seashells and sand with the candle. 

@BabyYoda

I bought 2 sets and 1 set is for that purpose!

I already have a ton of seashells, starfish, seahorses, etc. to use in them.

I also liked the idea of putting in a photo of a lost loved one (human or pet) with the candle, as a memorial that would stay up all year, and may do that with one set.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.