Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

H210179

Luminara 6"

Anyone have this?

@lucymo

@Mominohio

@BornToShop, I am tempted by the 6" Ivory candle. 

I keep having to remind myself that I do not need these.  I think they have the potential to be the perfect candle to use in so many ways. 

I'm not sure I like the gold choice.  It may look better in person, but looks a bit mustard on my screen. 

I've seen the mercury glass pillars in action since I gave them as gifts two years ago.  The flicker from within the glass is beautiful, I agree.

The price is a big factor for me.  No BMSM or reduced shipping on multiples.  Frustrating.

@SHOPR@Mominohio, I ordered two 6" in both the gold and ivory.  I prefer to have two 6" as I can put one on a small riser if I need varying heights.  I'm not sure about the gold either but I think it will work well for fall decor  and maybe other times too. If not, it will cost me lots of S&H to return.  Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymoWell hopefully you and @Mominohio will love both the ivory AND the gold ones.  I'm with you in that I really like 6" candles.  Actually I like 4 to 6" candles best.  I just like the looks of those heights best for some reason. 

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymoWell hopefully you and @Mominohio will love both the ivory AND the gold ones.  I'm with you in that I really like 6" candles.  Actually I like 4 to 6" candles best.  I just like the looks of those heights best for some reason. 

@SHOPR  I have an eight inch one in the MG candles from a couple of years ago and it's just harder for me to place it.  Had they offered a four inch I probably would have got it too.  I would love two six inch and one four inch to set in front of them.  I love that grouping. If we were all wealthy, Luminara couldn't keep up with the demand.  lol