Respected Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo  I found a pic of the lanterns.

DSCF3196.JPG

@mousiegirl

Wow! those cats are beautiful! And they must be rather large! They have the Jim Shore look. Are they by him?  Really unique and pretty!

@mousiegirl, if I am not mistaken, I got my large Santas at the same time your beautiful cats were available, 2005?  I love those cats!!

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo  I found a pic of the lanterns.

DSCF3196.JPG

@mousiegirl

Wow! those cats are beautiful! And they must be rather large! They have the Jim Shore look. Are they by him?  Really unique and pretty!

@mousiegirl, if I am not mistaken, I got my large Santas at the same time your beautiful cats were available, 2005?  I love those cats!!

@BornToShop  I bought the cats on ebay a few years ago. Smiley Happy  I didn't have cable no no QVC in 2005 so I missed a lot of good things.

You Santa pics didn't show up.

Respected Contributor

Re: Luminara TSV for CIJ UPDATE LINK TO PICTURE

@mousiegirl, sometimes I have trouble posting pics.  

IMG_0079.JPG

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

IMG_0079.JPG

@BornToShop  WOW, they are huge and wonderful!  Smiley Happy  I have never seen them before.  I do have a tall snowman, maybe not as tall as the Santas.  Do you put them out every Christmas?

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

IMG_0079.JPG

@BornToShop  WOW, they are huge and wonderful!  Smiley Happy  I have never seen them before.  I do have a tall snowman, maybe not as tall as the Santas.  Do you put them out every Christmas?

@mousiegirl, these precious Santas have been displayed the past 12 years.  Check the bottom of one of your Cats;  do see a date?  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BornToShop wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

IMG_0079.JPG

@mousiegirl, these precious Santas have been displayed the past 12 years.  Check the bottom of one of your Cats;  do see a date?  

@BornToShop  I will try to do that soon, and get back to you.  It requires a tall ladder, and my energy to do it, lol.  I think I will have to take one down in order to look at the bottom.

How tall are the Santas?

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl, the big boy is 36", then 34 & 32".  I had a moment of deja vu when I saw your beautiful cats!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered a set.  What sold me was the auto delivery, the second shipment is a pumpkin.  Plus I have plenty of time to test it out.

Honored Contributor

@J9, Which colors did you think were the prettiest? Thank you. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@mousiegirl, the big boy is 36", then 34 & 32".  I had a moment of deja vu when I saw your beautiful cats!  

@BornToShop  Do you remember approximately what you paid for the 32" Santa?