Honored Contributor

Luminara TSV for CIJ UPDATE LINK TO PICTURE

[ Edited ]

I asked on FB if there were any hints as to the upcoming TSV from Luminara this weekend.

Janine Graff stated she wasn't allowed to say much until the emails were released about it later this week, but that it was definitely something new, a set of three, giftable and for holiday and year around. 

So who wants to venture a guess about it?

I have to say if it is a set of three, it is most likely not lantern related, but more like a set of candles. That would be ok if they aren't the boring smooth ones in odd colors and shades, and all the same size in the set, like they often bring! 

I guess we have to wait a little longer to know.

Honored Contributor

Yesterday I ordered  H208606, the candle holder pedestals in silver.  I got some of the candles with flames from Zulily in shades of aqua.  Can't wait to see how they look on the pedestals.  They ought to make a nice grouping. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Something different would be great.  I'm tired of the same ole same ole. ....  

Honored Contributor

I love luminaras but I don't like lantern stuff so i hope they aren't lantern ones again.

Honored Contributor

I doubt they would be lanterns because 3 would make the price high.

It has to be 3 candles??  A new size or texture or color or shape would be nice.  That's probably too much to ask for.  They will be simple with basic colors.  

I bought two sets of the square ones and love them.

Respected Contributor

Re: Luminara TSV for CIJ

[ Edited ]

Hope it's some neat textured candles!

Not to hijack your thread, but I have bronze Heritage 2.0 candles in varying sizes on check hold. Couldn't decide which size. Anyone have any input on which size(s) they like best? The 25" looks huge not sure if I have a good place to put it. On screen, it looks like the candle in the 16" lantern seems too big/close to the sides, not much room for filler or anything. Is that true?

Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:

Not to hijack your thread, but I have bronze Heritage 2.0 candles in varying sizes on check hold. Couldn't decide which size. Anyone have any input on which size(s) they like best? The 25" looks huge not sure if I have a good place to put it. On screen, it looks like the candle in the 16" lantern seems too big/close to the sides, not much room for filler or anything. Is that true?

@crazycockermom

I only have the 12 inch and I can confirm that it looks just like on screen, so no surprises with that one.  It's a really cute size.  

It seems that I remember some here confirming that there was more room inside the 16" than appears on TV.  Maybe they will see your question and help you decide.

My favorites would be the 19" which has IMO the nicest proportions, followed by the 25"- - I use two 27" lanterns (one on my porch steps and another on carport area) so if you want an outdoor lantern, the 25" would be great for that.  They will show small signs of rust.  I've discovered this with my 12" slate Heritage, which has been on my porch steps for a few months now.

HTH

Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom, I forgot to say that I wanted very much to get a bronze Heritage 19" or 25" with FS, but I had ordered so much else that I just couldn't do it.  

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@crazycockermom wrote:

@crazycockermom

I only have the 12 inch and I can confirm that it looks just like on screen, so no surprises with that one.  It's a really cute size.  

It seems that I remember some here confirming that there was more room inside the 16" than appears on TV.  Maybe they will see your question and help you decide.

My favorites would be the 19" which has IMO the nicest proportions, followed by the 25"- - I use two 27" lanterns (one on my porch steps and another on carport area) so if you want an outdoor lantern, the 25" would be great for that.  They will show small signs of rust.  I've discovered this with my 12" slate Heritage, which has been on my porch steps for a few months now.

HTH

Thanks for replying @SHOPR!

I do like the looks of the 19" proportion-wise.  As you said, maybe some with the 16" will chime in.  The 12" does look cute and could go anywhere.  The best place for the 25" would probably be outside for me.  I just don't know if it'd look odd being so close to the lantern looking outside fixtures.  Will have to think about that size.  I do wonder how it'd look in the dining room on the floor in the corner.  

I dont blame you for not purchasing them this time around.  Hopefully they'll do another FS.  I think that the lanterns are on sale now too, so with that and FS my interest piqued!

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom  I have the 19" Heritage in Garnet Red and it has been on my covered porch about two years and is still in beautiful condition. I think the lantern and candle are well proportioned in this size.  The candle in my lantern is fixed so I would like the new one with removable candle too and in Bronze.  I'm trying to talk myself out of buying both the 19" and 25".  The total for both is quite a bit of money.  Hope you are happy with whichever one you decide on.