Respected Contributor

Re: Luminara TSV -- My candles arrived today, and I'm a bit disappointed. . .

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@Beauty Maven That's disappointing news as I had some dropshipped for out-of-state gifts.  I'll be very frustrated if I find out in December that they don't work and I have to scramble for replacement gifts.

@Marsha2003  Mine are arriving tomorrow so will post to let you know what I think. Smiley Happy

Thanks, @mousiegirl.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for good news.

@Marsha2003  The candles arrived today, and only had time to open a box and look at the red to see if it is a true Christmas red instead of garnet, and it is a true red wax.  I am still gardening and will test at least one candle tonight, I hope, but will post.  

Thanks, again, @mousiegirl.  I'm in no hurry.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@Beauty Maven That's disappointing news as I had some dropshipped for out-of-state gifts.  I'll be very frustrated if I find out in December that they don't work and I have to scramble for replacement gifts.

@Marsha2003  Mine are arriving tomorrow so will post to let you know what I think. Smiley Happy

@Marsha2003  The candles arrived today, and only had time to open a box and look at the red to see if it is a true Christmas red instead of garnet, and it is a true red wax.  I am still gardening and will test at least one candle tonight, I hope, but will post.  

@Marsha2003  Bad news.  The red 7" and 9" candles have dents on them, very noticeable, the 5" dents on rims showing white, and large on body of one, didn't remove the cellophane from the others," and I opened one of the 5" grey, and dent on body and on rim, so didn't open the rest, all are going back. 

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@Marsha2003  Bad news.  The red 7" and 9" candles have dents on them, very noticeable, the 5" dents on rims showing white, and large on body of one, didn't remove the cellophane from the others," and I opened one of the 5" grey, and dent on body and on rim, so didn't open the rest, all are going back. 

@mousiegirl That is bad news, darn it!  I ordered two sets of the ivory.  I guess I'd better have some back-up ideas for gifts if I open the candles in December before wrapping and they are defective.  Thank you for posting your results.

Honored Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@mousiegirl That is bad news, darn it!  I ordered two sets of the ivory.  I guess I'd better have some back-up ideas for gifts if I open the candles in December before wrapping and they are defective.  Thank you for posting your results.

@Marsha2003  Ivory may not show flaws, but hopefully, there are none.  Red shows everything, apparently, and are covered in fingerprints or something similar, look very bad, but I like the color and size, so disappointing.