Trusted Contributor

Luminara One Day Only Review

The little glass cloche with the two seasonal fillers came today.

There were two skinny bags with the filler so I opened the winter one first. It has little pine cones and red berries.

The candle is bigger than a votive but still on the small side.

I am a sucker for anything that is under glass, so I like this candle!

I can add other fillers for other seasons so it will be versatile. Anyone else order?

The sparkly candles also came and I have yet to open the box. I ordered the brown (not too Christmasy) but I will use them year round.

Honored Contributor

Re: Luminara One Day Only Review

I loved the size of them, @flickerbulb, and thught they were both versatile and cute.  After ordering, I had buyer's remorse (only because I've been on too much of an ordering kick lately) and cancelled.

To me they are adorable, and you will be able to do so much with yours.  Enjoy in good health!

Respected Contributor

@flickerbulb, I really really want to order the cloche.  Your review isn’t helping my impulse issue, lol.  I would love to know your review of your TSV.  The reviews have been bad so far.  Happy Thanksgiving!!

Trusted Contributor

@BornToShop

Oh no! I will have to read the reviews! However, I have come to learn to read the reviews with a grain of salt.

Some people complain of things like "It did not come with the remote".

They probably threw it out with the packaging and did not bother to look for it.

I will load up the batteries and check them out. I will light them for the DWTS finale!

@BornToShop wrote:

@flickerbulb, I really really want to order the cloche.  Your review isn’t helping my impulse issue, lol.  I would love to know your review of your TSV.  The reviews have been bad so far.  Happy Thanksgiving!!

he

Respected Contributor

@flickerbulb Looking forward to your review of the TSV.

Esteemed Contributor

I had bought one of the original "sparkle" Luminara candles a few years ago.   I was very disappointed as it was beautiful but only lasted one season and then stopped working.  I have some of the Luminara lanterns that I love, however  I have learned to only purchase the ones with a removable candle so if I have another one die on me I can replace with another.   The price is high for these candles, they should be of better quality.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the cloche but have no idea where it is. Tracking information isn't available.

Trusted Contributor

Everyone who ordered this cloche, enjoy!   I was so tempted but I have a lot of cloches including the one on the glass pedestal from Valerie.  I'm going to look for a glass cylinder that will fit under one of my cloches and try a DYI to mimic the luminara one.  I'm trying to make "use what you have" my mantra.

Respected Contributor

I bought that cloche - I like it a lot - it's bigger than I expected and the glass is very thick.  The fillers are puny though.  The winter/holiday one is better than the fall one which is a joke.  But I guess I can always add my own stuff.