Frequent Contributor

Has anyone noticed item H220624 Luminara Nighlight Shades?  I never saw these before and wondered if anyone has them and what they think of them?

Honored Contributor

Re: Luminara Nighlight Shades

They are new for Christmas in July.  I like the idea, not a fan of the designs.  I think I'd prefer more whimsical.

Esteemed Contributor

I liked them when I saw the presentation but I thought they were pricey. I wish the warranty was a bit better. 

Frequent Contributor

Fressa:  Wish I saw the presentation.  Hopefully I will be able to see it presented next time since I already have the luminara candles.  Agree on the price also.

Trusted Contributor

The description reads that they are for the luminara plug in night lights. I must be behind, I wasn’t aware that luminara has plug-in night lights. I’ll have to check them out. 

Esteemed Contributor

@POlady wrote:

Has anyone noticed item H220624 Luminara Nighlight Shades?  I never saw these before and wondered if anyone has them and what they think of them?

----------------

I ordered them end of last year and returned.  They did not fit well into my electric wall plug.  They stuck out kind of weirdly.  And I thought they were expensive for what the item was...

Esteemed Contributor

@POlady wrote:

----------------

I ordered them end of last year and returned.  They did not fit well into my electric wall plug.  They stuck out kind of weirdly.  And I thought they were expensive for what the item was...

****OOPS...I was reviewing the Luminara night lights...not these new shades...sorry