Honored Contributor

Luminara Crescent Lantern H206152 LTS

I posted over in the home forum, but thought some here might not go to that forum.

H206152 $28.14

Anyone have it? Reviews (even the 4 star ones) have some negative comments. Anyone here able to share good or bad?

New Contributor

Re: Luminara Crescent Lantern H206152 LTS

Terrific buy.  Ipurchased 1 month ago and paid alot more.  The candle is beautiful, but I thought the grid on the door blocked it's view so with a good effort sawed it out!

Honored Contributor

Only white is available when I check.  I'd love the brown, have enough white lanterns.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

Only white is available when I check.  I'd love the brown, have enough white lanterns.

@lucymo  Speaking of white lanterns, these arrived yesterday from zulily, but still need the glass installed so hope all goes well with that on Sunday as DH will do it.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo

I found them early enough that I got three brown! I can't use the white at all. I would have snatched up several more if they came in ivory or cream, though. 

I figured for this price, I'd have to take a chance on them as I would love them for outside. 

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  Speaking of white lanterns, these arrived yesterday from zulily, but still need the glass installed so hope all goes well with that on Sunday as DH will do it.

@mousiegirl

These are beautiful. My mom found a set very similar at a local shop here and has some rustic/primitive Luminara in them. They look so cottage/shabby chic in her decor. Love them!

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl

These are beautiful. My mom found a set very similar at a local shop here and has some rustic/primitive Luminara in them. They look so cottage/shabby chic in her decor. Love them!

@Mominohio wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl

@Mominohio  So many lanterns are distressed, as there are a lot of cottage items on zulily, but these lanterns are not, waited a long time for something like these to show up. Smiley Happy  Between zulily and Home Goods, I have found some wonderful lanterns.  You will be seeing some if I ever get my displays pictures loaded and posted, which I will do soon, promised lucymo a long time ago that I would do it. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Not white, but another lantern recently bought, but not received yet.  They are listed as silver, though that is not the color they appear to be, so will see what they really are when they arrive, ordered two.

Honored Contributor

These are in the kitchen, just love them., another zulily item as were the silver.

Trusted Contributor

I like the LTS.  I thinki it's very versatile and would look particularly great on a porch, or in a beach or colonial style home.