Honored Contributor

Nice display....thanks for sharing!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Got mine yesterday and was surprised at how nice they are.

Respected Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

Got mine yesterday and was surprised at how nice they are.

@coffee drinker  I felt the same way. They are really nice and for the price, you just can't beat them.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Its amazing how a little bow dresses them up and gives them personality.

@Kachina624  Thanks. I always try and make things 'mine.'  I suppose that is just the creative part in me. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Very handsome, and the bows are a nice individual touch!

A pretty bow is always a good idea IMO.

Valued Contributor

@Regal Bee

They both look very pretty!  Did you use wired ribbon for your bows?  What width is the ribbon?  

Trusted Contributor

@Regal Bee, your lanterns look perfect where you have displayed them. Good purchase! I might even be having a bit of non buyers remorse. 😉

Respected Contributor

@CaliKat wrote:

@Regal Bee

They both look very pretty!  Did you use wired ribbon for your bows?  What width is the ribbon?  

@CaliKat  Thank you. Yes, both ribbons are wired. The polka dot is 2 1/2 inches and the blue and white ribbon is 1 1/2 inches wide. I overlapped the polka dot with the blue and white ribbon on the dining table. 

Valued Contributor

Your pictures are so pretty. I got my Grey one yesterday and have not  done anything but put batteries in it and set it in the bedroom and it is gorgeous. I love CI anyway. Now, I need another lantern like another hole in the head but I just ordered the Bronze one. They are so nice for the price and really do look like metal.