Trusted Contributor

Love this wreath. The placement of everything is perfect.  ITs the key to a tasteful wreath. The berries and bow MAKE this beauty.  Thanks for the post.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful wreath!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Very, very nice!!!!

Honored Contributor

Very pretty wreath.  Looks like it's very full which is what I like in a wreath.  Thanks for the HU.

Regular Contributor

9D903FAD-B9CB-4B05-BBDD-FE47DD2D4826.jpegHere it is hung up on the fireplace. It needs shaping a little bit, but you can see it better.

Respected Contributor

Re: Love My New Wreath!!

[ Edited ]

Allow me to put in a plug of praise for Christmas merchandise at Home Depot. 

For years, after we discovered we could get 7-foot Frasier fir trees at our local HD stores for only $25, we always got a very fresh and beautifully shaped tree for far less than we had always paid elsewhere.

After DH got too many health problems to drag home and put up fresh trees, we went to a tabletop 5-foot faux tree, ordered online,  from Home Depot.  Am using it this year in our new home and swear it looks far more natural and pretty than what you find in Michaels, Hobby Lobby or anywhere else.  Looks exactly like the natural firs we used to get and doesn't have those "crepey" paper-like needles seen on so many faux trees.

Last Christmas, we weren't settled enough in our new home to put up a tree, and I had given away two big wreaths before we moved. 

But I did find a lovely reduced-price,  embellished, artificial wreath at HD for very little money (very close to Christmas) and am using it again this year with my own large  hand-made wired ribbon bow as an added element.  

I have become a big fan of Home Depot for both quality and price.

Trusted Contributor

@newagain888888 wrote:

9D903FAD-B9CB-4B05-BBDD-FE47DD2D4826.jpegHere it is hung up on the fireplace. It needs shaping a little bit, but you can see it better.

@newagain888888

A beautiful wreath on a beautiful fireplace!  Would you mind telling me how you attached your wreath to the stone?  We are in a house with stacked stone and other than drilling a hole, which I am not willing to do, I don't know how to hang my wreath.

Respected Contributor

@newagain888888 wrote:

2369BEBD-6585-4385-B3A6-E38CDA566E80.jpegThis is the highly rated Woodmore Tales pre-lit Christmas wreath I just received from the Home Depot. It’s described as 32 inches in size, but the actual measurements of the wreath’s box are 25” x 25” x 6”.  It’s a beefy size. Pinecones, berries, cedar, branches of smooth leaves, and a lovely Scotch plaid ribbon are used along with the typical evergreen foliage. The textures are what make it special. I think it’s more beautiful than wreaths I seen in catalogs for three times this $59.98 price tag. They offer free shipping or pick-up at the store. I’ve bought and will buy more QVC holiday decor this year, but wanted to share this because it’s a very good price for a quality product.

Is that plug in or battery operated?

Super Contributor

All It needs is about 35 led lights Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Very pretty! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”