Honored Contributor

But he's a charmer.  I think he pours in on thick due to all his compliments from us LOL.  We have created a monster Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Lov’n Rick and Val

[ Edited ]

I've been watching and smiling the entire time. Such natural chemistry; the ease with which they work together in tamdem is so enjoyable to watch.

I promised myself I wasn't going to buy anything. Sigh. Will be checking out momentarily! Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I am so tempted by this pedestal but I don't need more "stuff".

Trusted Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

But he's a charmer.  I think he pours in on thick due to all his compliments from us LOL.  We have created a monster Smiley Happy

@rms1954    I think you are right.  🤗.  But I do think he and VPH have a great working relationship.  I have always liked Rick and enjoy his presentations.  

Honored Contributor

I don't see where Rick adds much to her shows but Valerie obviously just loves him, is so much more alive than usual, and is at her very best with Rick.  So I guess he serves some purpose.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have to admit that I also was smiling during the show and enjoying Rick and Valerie!  I wasn't a fan of Rick as a host but there is chemistry when he is with Valerie presenting her designs.  I did end up buying a couple of items but for the most part just enjoyed the show!  

Honored Contributor

@Mombo1 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@rms1954    I think you are right.  🤗.  But I do think he and VPH have a great working relationship.  I have always liked Rick and enjoy his presentations.  

I AGREE!

Respected Contributor

Rick and Val obviously enjoy working together.  She really lets her fun side come out when she is presenting with Rick. Rick lets her present and doesn't monopolize the presentation like a few others, and that is a good thing.  Val knows her product, we don't need a hosts two cents and we don't need constant updates on how many sold for the day and how many left every few minutes.   Val knows her audience and plays to it well.   

Respected Contributor

I think it's Valerie who's the charmer.  Almost everyone looks better in her company -- even frenetic, repetitive Rick.

Respected Contributor

I'm dealing with some heavy stuff right now and it was enjoyable to be able to check out of my life for a couple hours. I love them together, Rick has talked me into buying all kinds of things for years.