Honored Contributor

Re: Lots of pics of my Christmas tree

The tree looks great.  It's fun seeing how everyone makes their trees special.  I didn't put up a tree this year.

Respected Contributor

It would take me an hour to respond to each of you while on my cell phone. But I want to thank each and every one of you for your kind comments. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. 😁

@Oznell I believe the color of the walls is called Morning Zen. Perfect name, IMO.  😊

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom

Beautiful tree, so elegant! 

And I've come to the conclusion that I'd like to come back, in my next life, as one of your rescued pups. It looks like a wonderful life, for sure!

Respected Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@crazycockermom

Beautiful tree, so elegant! 

And I've come to the conclusion that I'd like to come back, in my next life, as one of your rescued pups. It looks like a wonderful life, for sure!

Thanks so much @Mominohio!   

LOL.  Never did I think I’d have six dogs in the house, five of which are rescues.  They are all so special.  💜

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Respected Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

Christmas mini graphics@crazycockermom~ I just love your tree, it's simply beautiful! Such sweet ornaments, and I'm sure many hold a special heartfelt sentiment to your furbabies~ Heart

((Bless youHeart for all that you do for so many rescues.. and even those precious furbabies needing just a temporary home)). 

@LIG1

Thank you for the kind words.  😊

Hope you had had a wonderful Christmas! 

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom

Beautiful tree....love the ornaments....and love your pups too.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”