Honored Contributor

Looks like Slatkin Fall will be the September show!!!

Oh....can't wait : )

Trusted Contributor

Re: Looks like Slatkin Fall will be the September show!!!

He's supposed to be back all season. I heard mention of taper candles.  I hope he does a bayberry tower.  That's the trickiest Christmas scent to get right.

Respected Contributor

I just saw on the schedule that he will be back on with all new Fall candles on August 8th. Smiley Very Happy

Frequent Contributor

Just saw this on Instagram per Harry:

harryslatkin: Next up my special edition etched glass candles. Only four scents available and remember we sold out most of the entire buy for the season of my triple wicks in one day and these are in limited quantities so don't hesitate! Tuesday at 10 pm - QVC - I'm burning Royal Bellini right now!

The scents are:  smoked pumpkin woods, royal Bellini, wild fig & red currant & I couldn't make out the last label. 

I read where he will be a part of the finally on July 31st, and looks like he'll be on The Find at 10pm on Tues night.

Honored Contributor

@vintagenoel wrote:

Just saw this on Instagram per Harry:

harryslatkin: Next up my special edition etched glass candles. Only four scents available and remember we sold out most of the entire buy for the season of my triple wicks in one day and these are in limited quantities so don't hesitate! Tuesday at 10 pm - QVC - I'm burning Royal Bellini right now!

The scents are:  smoked pumpkin woods, royal Bellini, wild fig & red currant & I couldn't make out the last label. 

I read where he will be a part of the finally on July 31st, and looks like he'll be on The Find at 10pm on Tues night.

@vintagenoel  Thanks for posting! I know @SHOPR will be happy!  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Spiked Eggnog is the 4th scent available.

None of these scents move me so I'm safe, lol.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

Spiked Eggnog is the 4th scent available.

None of these scents move me so I'm safe, lol.

@SahmIam  Now that's a scent I would rather drink 'on the rocks' than burn...

Respected Contributor

I don't know how conveniently scheduled myself off the 31st & the 1st!  Can't wait to see Harry's next shows$$$

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise

@vintagenoel

@SahmIam, Thanks for the info on the cut glass 3-wicks.  This is exciting.  I hope that if they are in duos, that Smoked Pumpkin Woods is paired with Spiked Eggnog.  I know I won't be interested in the other two.  Now let's see what kind of crazy price QVC puts on these.  Cat Sad 

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Susan Louise

@vintagenoel

@SahmIam, Thanks for the info on the cut glass 3-wicks.  This is exciting.  I hope that if they are in duos, that Smoked Pumpkin Woods is paired with Spiked Eggnog.  I know I won't be interested in the other two.  Now let's see what kind of crazy price QVC puts on these.  Cat Sad 

@SHOPR  IK, right?  It reminded me of another thread in Community Chat I posted in about finances in general (all my spending during CIJ). I was thinking of starting to collect cans, but another posted thought of a great idea. HERE is the thread...