Valued Contributor

Re: Looking for Valerie's Silver Mercury Glass Kaleidoscope Tree?

@loriqvc wrote:

@SweetSydney - I'll bet you'll be shocked to discover that I'm thinking about getting another green tree to replace the defective one I had to send back! (I marked "no red" on the top flap inside the carton to hopefully keep it out of circulation.) I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a free shipping day soon . . . though I have probably $300 of merchandise I'll be pulling the trigger on if that happens. Smiley Happy

Sadly, I finally put away my trees today as I've been getting out all my pumpkins and decorating for fall. It made me realize just how tall the trees are; there's really only one place I can stash them away in my nice storage cabinets.

@loriqvc

No, I'm not a bit shocked that you're getting another green tree. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's perfect.
It sounds like you have a good place to store your trees.
My DH lucked out & ordered 2 new green trees about a week apart.

I hope they have a free shipping day soon, too. I have a ton of stuff in my  Wish List. And I'd like to have it for Christmas.

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Respected Contributor

@SweetSydney Welcome! The Holiday forum has a fun following. I hope you enjoy posting. I bought the blush tree and it’s beautiful. When it’s on the multi cycle it reminds me of fall leaves, so I’m going to use it with my pumpkins and other fall decor.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SunValley wrote:

@SweetSydney Welcome! The Holiday forum has a fun following. I hope you enjoy posting. I bought the blush tree and it’s beautiful. When it’s on the multi cycle it reminds me of fall leaves, so I’m going to use it with my pumpkins and other fall decor.

@SunValley
Thank you. I've talked with so many wonderful people in the Holiday forum! I've read that the Blush tree is actually copper. I wish it had been Blush because I would have ordered 2 for my Master bedroom. (This makes my 370th post. Smiley Wink)

Marilyn Monroe
Respected Contributor

I purchased a blush tree on 8/25 day when price was reduced. Have to say I love it. I already had a silver one and am on advance order for another silver in November. Will say that I have noticed that the blush motor is louder then the motor on the silver one I already had. So far, not so loud as to warrant a return. Apparently they used different quality motors in perhaps different color trees, just my thought. Anyway, don't think I want to risk an "as is" purchase because of possibility of receiving one returned as defective. Hope everyone who purchases the "as is" enjoys them.
Respected Contributor

@SweetSydney  I'm getting ready to use my blush tree in a Fall vignette in my entry. I am really excited as it will cast a beautiful light show on the wall when guests come in.

Yay!  Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for the info! I ordered one.  I hope it is perfect. 

I paid regular price for blush. I really wanted the silver..

I'm not sure what I will do if it's perfect   LOL  keep it & send back blush or use it for our "Naughty Santa" grab bag?  decisions, decisions.....

Valued Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
I purchased a blush tree on 8/25 day when price was reduced. Have to say I love it. I already had a silver one and am on advance order for another silver in November. Will say that I have noticed that the blush motor is louder then the motor on the silver one I already had. So far, not so loud as to warrant a return. Apparently they used different quality motors in perhaps different color trees, just my thought. Anyway, don't think I want to risk an "as is" purchase because of possibility of receiving one returned as defective. Hope everyone who purchases the "as is" enjoys them.

@Kindaglitzy
Hopefully, anyone that returned the trees marked them as defective.

Marilyn Monroe
Valued Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

@SweetSydney  I'm getting ready to use my blush tree in a Fall vignette in my entry. I am really excited as it will cast a beautiful light show on the wall when guests come in.

Yay!  Smiley Very Happy

@Regal Bee

I think your Entry is going to wow your guests! Smiley Happy

Marilyn Monroe
Valued Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

Thank you for the info! I ordered one.  I hope it is perfect. 

I paid regular price for blush. I really wanted the silver..

I'm not sure what I will do if it's perfect   LOL  keep it & send back blush or use it for our "Naughty Santa" grab bag?  decisions, decisions.....

@Mary Bailey
You're more than welcome. I hope you get a perfect tree!
If by some chance it's not perfect, "As Is"  products can be returned as defective and you won't lose any money. I returned several items as defective and I received a full refund & I didn't have to pay return shipping.
My DH ordered  2 Silver "As Is".  They were shipped today. I'll post if they're not perfect.

Marilyn Monroe
Esteemed Contributor

@SweetSydney  mine shipped today too.  I hope we all get perfect trees!!