Esteemed Contributor

Re: Looking For A Pickle Gift

[ Edited ]

Thanks, everyone, for your great ideas! Lots of good suggestions to choose from! I knew I could count on you folks!

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom What about one of those coin sorters that has the battery and you get the tube rollers with it.   Everyone has change and it would be a lovely and profitable distraction during our current lockdown.

Esteemed Contributor

How abt an item that was a specific favor of a most recently pasted  relative ? Or copy of the US Constitution ?

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

shopping.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@LdyBugz wrote:

shopping.jpeg

@LdyBugz  That would probably only work for me, and I'm the pickle hider. But, now you got my taste buds excited!

Esteemed Contributor

@skatting44  Great ideas! Two years ago, some of our children received coffee mugs with the preamble beautifully presented.  Good to take with you throughout the day.

Trusted Contributor

@PA Mom-mom Geez I never knew so many pickle-themed products are out there!  Pickle candy canes, cotton candy, socks, face masks, wrapping paper, journal, shirts, hats, bandages, pens, and so much more.  Who knew?!?!  Can't imagine liking those chips!

Honored Contributor

I like salt & vinegar chips, so I would probably like the dill pickle too>

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Contributor

What about doing away with the gift and instead give a trophy?  It could be passed winner to winner each year or instead it could be a different "award" each year?  Like someone suggested "The Smith's Pickle Champion 2020".  Or make a toilet paper trophy for this year!

Super Contributor

On Amazon they have tee shirts that say "I found the pickle Christmas 2020"