Respected Contributor

I should probably post this in the Kitchen or Recipes forum, but whatever. Besides, food is a BIG part of my Holiday decor...isn't it for you, too? I saw this on Pinterest and thought it was adorable. I don't have kids or grandkids so probably won't make it, but it is so cute! I might take a whack at the cake, though. It looks easy to prepare. And I don't even like Peeps! Ha!!!!! 

Aren't these just the cutest? Peeps driving in a Twinkie car -

Super Cute Easter Peep Cake ! Just any cake decorated with the peeps and grassy hidden eggs. Easy and fun ! ( VIDEO) #diy #food #Easter:

Anyway, HAPPY EASTER to all my "Peeps!"

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Look how CUTE...and edible!

Thanks for sharing, @pupwhipped! I absolutely have to send that Peeps in a Twinkie idea to my sister—she's obsessed with both.  Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped   I love the little cars!

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

Love those ideas for cakes! I'm not a big Peeps fan either but those are certainly cute ways to use them to decorate.

thanks for sharing.

Trusted Contributor

Those are so cute!  I just love the little cars too and they look so easy to make.  Thanks for posting this @pupwhipped !

Honored Contributor

I love the rabbit in the race car!  In addition to Peeps, you'll need Hostess Twinkies, Golden Oreos, and Flipz Birthday Cake Pretzels.  The Flipz pretzels could be hard to find; I've seen their Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, and White Chocolate varieties but don't recall seeing Birthday Cake,  I guess they wouldn't be too hard to make though.

Valued Contributor

Those are so cute and I hate Peeps. I will have to make the race car with my grandson. He'll love it.

Thanks for sharing.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for these darling Easter treat pictures!  Especially love the peeps in the cars.

I love Pinterest.  In fact, I am likely addicted.  Wonderful creative ideas, especially in all the wool arts.  So many talented people out there.  

Honored Contributor

It's April now I plan for Easter.  I love those little bunny cars.  I always buy my Easter cake from the bakery but this year, I'm going t bake and decorate a cake.  My grands are now almost 2 and half so they'll love a bunny cake.  

Respected Contributor

Oh my gosh! Those are adorable!