Honored Contributor

Re: Lock and Lock Christmas bags and bowls free ship

@SHOPR wrote:

@Mominohio, Thanks. I'm so glad that the lid fits properly.  I have a few other glass and porcelain L&L pieces from way back that have very difficult lids.

I hope the glass 9 x 13 pan comes in handy like I think it will.  I ordered a Cinnamon and also got on waitlist for a Copper. 

Good luck with the copper waitlist. I was on for quite some time and gave up and cancelled just recently.

I'm really into the copper Lock and Locks. I have ordered like 5 different sets of them lately!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio, I watched some video yesterday and heard Chris Pryme say that the copper was due back in sometime in January. 

If it doesn't come early, they will probably cancel my waitlist before they arrive.  Oh well.  The free shipping plus 8% back on Ebates was a big incentive for me to order the extra L&L pieces.  I probably won't repurchase them if I can't keep that deal. 

I have only one copper piece so far, with a twist-on lid, and it has such a pretty sheen and color.  I think it is now my favorite L&L color.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Mominohio, I watched some video yesterday and heard Chris Pryme say that the copper was due back in sometime in January. 

If it doesn't come early, they will probably cancel my waitlist before they arrive.  Oh well.  The free shipping plus 8% back on Ebates was a big incentive for me to order the extra L&L pieces.  I probably won't repurchase them if I can't keep that deal. 

I have only one copper piece so far, with a twist-on lid, and it has such a pretty sheen and color.  I think it is now my favorite L&L color.

@SHOPR

Yep, that no shipping and 8% 'pushed' me over the edge and I ordered three sets of Lock and Lock and a set of Temp-tations Floral Lace platters.

And I'm sure I could have lived another day (or an entire lifetime!!) without any of them. 

All the Lock and Lock I ordered in copper. I'm really into that color!

Contributor

Last year was the first year, I think, that the bowls were 5 cups.  Previous years' bowls were 3 1/2 cups.  David said lots of comments were received to go back to the 3 1/2 cup  size so that there is more room in the bag to add other items.

Honored Contributor

I have gotten this set each year it was offered. Love them!

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

Does anyone own this glass pan with lid? How do you like it?  We always have lots of leftovers to refrigerate when we BBQ.  I have tons of dishes and pans to serve and store it in, but none have airtight lids, so the smell gets in the fridge.  

These might be the perfect size for that use, plus it can be baked in, although I'm not sure how safe that is.

Screenshot_2017-10-22-15-07-10-1.png

I ordered this last night, hoping I like it, this is actually my first lock & lock purchase, as I can find plenty of plasic bowls with snug fitting lids locally and much cheaper.

"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

@Snicks1, The 9x13 cinnamon that I ordered is already marked shipped.  I am excited to get it.  Hope you are happy with the brand.  

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR, I ordered the cinnamon also. Thanks.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Snicks1, The 9x13 cinnamon that I ordered is already marked shipped.  I am excited to get it.  Hope you are happy with the brand.  

@SHOPR  If I were ordering any more Lock & Lock, I would order cinnamon.  I almost ordered something I really did not need, when the cinnamon appeared for the first time, because I loved the color, lol, silly.  I swear I will never order more as I have so much now, even DD told me she has enough, i.e., stop giving me these!

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR  If I were ordering any more Lock & Lock, I would order cinnamon.  I almost ordered something I really did not need, when the cinnamon appeared for the first time, because I loved the color, lol, silly.  I swear I will never order more as I have so much now, even DD told me she has enough, i.e., stop giving me these!

@mousiegirl

I think you need some intervention because Lock and Lock are like deer, and lanterns and flameless candles and......there are never too many!! LOL